A13: 𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬

Grace

Everything's gone to crap and I mean it, things that haven't happend in three years have happend in the space of three days. First Ben and Alby get stung in the middle of the day, Thomas killed a greiver and only three days after a greenie came another one came as well, only this time a girl. This is why now more than ever I needed to talk to Newt, to tell him about the dream. About everything.

Everyone went back to work leaving the box, going in all different directions ; only a few murmurs and whispers were heard throughout the glade.

Newt slowly limped further over to the med hut until I caught up to him just by the hammocks. "Hey Newt can I talk to you?" I asked as his confused and stressed looking face turned to meet mine "Ye sure" he replied, turning his coarse over to the hammocks.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked sitting down on his hammock as I sat in another in front of his. "Umm" my mouth opened and closed wondering what to say and how to start, worried what Newt would say. "Hey it's okay you can tell me anything" He said placing a hand on my knee before I finally told him about the dreams.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner there's just been so much going on and every free chance I had I suddenly got pulled into the maze." I finished smiling slightly as Newt pondered my words "It's okay I get it you got pulled into the maze for a bloody night." the blonde boy chuckled pulling me into a hug "I'm just glad you finally told me" he whispered into my ear before pulling away

"But I do have one question." he began before I nodded for him to continue "Do you like him?"

My face contorted into confusion "What?" I questioned back "Come on it's like you said you kissed him and normally that means you like someone so..." he trailed off slightly smirking "I don't know I guess so" I answered however it wasn't totally true as I knew  I liked him. "I knew it" he giggled, putting an arm around my shoulder

"Come on we gotta go see about this girl" the blonde boy spoke, now getting back to seriousness, making my heart dropping remembering the occurrences at the box.

As we slowly walked back to the med hut we met up with Thomas and Minho, a small smile appearing on my face as that familiar brunette boy came into view before erasing as we entered the med hut. The sounds of a distressed Alby being heard from another room.

"Jeff whats going on?" Newt spoke first his voice now a tone of concern and confusion "What's a matter with her why won't she wake up?" Now we all stood in front of the girls bed staring down at her, familiarity flowing through me at the sight of her face "Hey man I got my job the same way you did" Jeff spoke calmly from behind the girls bed.

"Do you recognise her" The British boy asked looking to me and Thomas. "No" we both said simultaneously. I didn't know who the girl was but I knew she seemed familiar, but not just for me but for the both of us.

"Really? Because she seems to recognise the both of you" Newt stated his voice getting louder and more stressed by the second. 

"What about the note?" Thomas asked changing the subject "We'll worry about the note later" the second in command replied "I think we should worry about the note now Newt" I argued also agreeing with Thomas as It also made me nervous about what it meant .

"They're right Newt" Jeff spoke his eyes trained on my brother "if the box isn't coming back up how long do you think we can last?" my eyes darted to the four boys stood around me wondering there next reaction or word. Jeff was right if the box didn't come back what would we do? How long could we survive with out it?

"No one said that" Newt argued "lets not jump to any conclusions. We'll wait until she wakes up and see what she knows. Some body's gotta have some bloody answers round here" He finished i'm surprised he didn't think that I knew anything after I told him about the dream but he is my brother and he trusts me I guess.