A15: 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦

Grace

Clint And Jeff lead the way ; me, Thomas and Minho following behind until we were faced with most of the boys crowding underneath the tree house, multiple shouts coming from them.

We stopped next to a smiling Chuck as he contently watched the scene before him "Chuck what's going on?" Thomas asked the small boy as he chuckled to himself "Girls are awesome." He said pointing to the tree house.

We made our way over to the group of boys, rocks flying down from above as if some sort of un-natural rain ; they had planks of wood, barrels, buckets, pots and pans over their heads as they all tried to dodge the hurdling stones.

"Watch your head!"

"We come in peace" they shouted to the person above who I was guessing was the girl as a feminine voice sounded down from above, seeming to come with each rock.

"Hey throw one more of those things -" Gally began to shout however was cut off as a rock hit bullseye right on his temple in between what he called eyebrows.

I made my way over to find Newt managing to dodge a couple flying rocks in the mean time. "I don't think she likes us very much." Newt stated from besides me. "No I thought she was in love with us." I said sarcastically earning a 'now is not the time for sarcasm' look from Newt. "Sorry." I replied with a small smile before it disappeared as my attention was caught by the girls voice.

"What do you want from me?!" She screamed as she continued to throw the rocks "Hey we just wanna talk!" Thomas yelled trying to catch her attention and to put some trust between us and the girl. "I'm warning you!" She shouted again somehow throwing more rocks faster than before it was if she had more than two hands at the rate she was throwing them.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head remembering the events from earlier. "Hey! Whoah!" I tried to speak however a rock almost coming into contact with my face before I moved under Frypans shield. "Hey it's Grace!" I shouted hoping she would listen to me. Luckily my plan worked as the fire of rocks seized to minimum ; all shouts from the boys leaving the air like steam.

"I'm going to come up okay...err w—with Thomas" I said hoping that both of us up there would calm the girl. Her head moved into view me and her sharing a second of eye contact before she moved her head back out of sight. Taking it as a yes.

My head turned to look for Thomas, a nod coming from him as my gaze landed upon him "Just us." He said to the boys still staring into my eyes before we began to make our way to the ladder.

"Grace!" My head turned at the sound of my name, the British accent giving it away at who it was "Be careful alright." Newt ordered before I nodded and began to climb the ladder, Thomas on my tail.

"We're coming up!" I shouted up to the girl before opening the hatch at the top of the ladder maintaining slow steps as I stepped on to the floor, my heart suddenly speeding up at the sight of the girl pointing a knife towards me.

"Whoah okay." I breathed trying to calm my beating heart holding my hands up to show her that I mean no harm, her eyes widening a bit at the sound of my accent "Hey you're okay were not going to hurt you. Okay. It's just me And Thomas."

I moved to the side slowly squatting to be the same height as the girl so Thomas could come up as well, the knife point still following me, however moving to the hatch as Thomas slowly stepped out on to the floor, his eyes widening at the sight in front of him "Whoa Whoa Whoa" was all that came out of his mouth as he crouched next to me.

"Easy all right." Thomas mumbled his hand out too. "Where am I? What is this place? Why can't I remember anything?" The girl rambled asking as many questions as she could, fear clear in her eyes.