A8: 𝘐 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘺 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Grace

Once again bright lights shone into my mind, painting a picture, to which then turned into a video. This time I stood in a different room however the same white clothes, white walls, white everything and that same feeling, the feeling of something bad.

Another figure entered the room the same white clothing as me, however the familiar brunette hair and hazel eyes gave him away "Thomas" I said at the same time as my mind figured it out, however my voice didn't match the calmness inside of me "They found him....they found him" I repeated shaking my head and pacing across the room.

"Who..who did they find?" He question becoming more worried by the second "My- my brother ...Newt" I replied "They found him they said there gonna put him in the maze there already running tests" I exclaimed.

Thomas's eyes faced the floor worry in his eyes, saying nothing as if thinking of a way to help "What shall I do? I cant let them take him" I pushed. Finally a sigh escaped his nose as he looked back at me "Fine but be careful" he ordered "I will" I said before beginning to walk away. Until a hand locked onto mine spinning me around and pulling me back, my lips smashing into Thomas'. "Promise me you'll be careful" He asked once again his forehead resting on mine "I promise" I Whispered letting go of him as darkness filled me erasing the picture.

My mind was blank before another picture was painted , I was dragging Thomas into another room locking the door behind me "I did it I tried to stop them" I exclaimed however not seeming very happy about it.

"That's good ...what did you do ?" he asked slightly pleased but also still concerned "I tried to stop the tests... I tried to shut them down all of them" I answered "B-but t-they c-caught me. It didn't work. I couldn't let them do it I had no choice." I stuttered Thomas' eyes now wide in fear "I-i also heard them...they said there going to put me in the maze as punishment" Fear setteled into me as i heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"What no they cant do that" His voice slightly shaking "The are..they will" I said "take care of him for me Tom, take care of Newt take of resa as well please" I started as Thomas nodded along " I love you Thomas remember that...remember me " I said as I pushed my lips to his. The door suddenly flew open as two pairs of hands grabbed onto my arms. I tried to kick my way out but it was no use as they carried me away from Thomas who was shouting just like me. Suddenly everything was taken away, the dream, the people,Thomas and all that was left was darkness.

My body suddenly shot up as I realised I was back in the glade, sweat trickling down my forehead my eyes darting around looking for the mysterious brunette. Without even thinking I swung my legs over the side of my hammock and began to walk to his hammock. As I neared it I could see his face and hair covered in sweat, his chest rising and falling unevenly. I know it was a bad time to say but he looked pretty hot when he was sweaty. His eyes suddenly shot up looking straight into mine as I heard a twig snap from under my feet. I had stepped on a tree branch.

"Umm hey are you okay?" I asked already knowing he had another nightmare now only realising he had them on the same nights as me "Nightmare?" I questioned as Thomas nodded his head "You?" he questioned as I sat next to him before I turned my head to face him a confused look on my face.

"Why are you up so early?" He elaborated "Umm Nightmare." I stated a confused look now on his face "Oh Okay" he said as silence then hung between us.

"You were in my dream" We both spoke in unison as if we could here each others thoughts. Now both of us looking at each other confusion in our faces "What?" he questioned once again "Ye umm I know this might sound crazy but i think we had the same dream" I said wary of his reaction however nothing came as Minho came over a his hand on his hip like always "Hey G we gotta go Albys coming in the maze today" He said as if it was nothing " Oh ok ill talk to you later Thomas" I said turning to him before getting up and walking with Minho.

We walked past the sleeping gladers to the weapons room were I grabbed my katanas and placed them on my back before exciting to go and fill up my pack however Minho was already walking to me, my pack in hand before he chucked it me, as I put it on while walking to the maze doors "you know I think the greenie has a thing for you Grace" He said with a smirk. I was suprised to hear those words coming out of his mouth, so sudden and out of context "What? No! No he doesn't" I said as if it was absurd however I knew I wished it was true.

As we came to doors I spotted a rather tired looking Alby with Ben's pack on. My eyebrows furrowed at the sight "What are you doing here Alby?" I asked as the dark skinned boy turned around "I told you hes coming with us today" Minho said turning to me, confusion in his voice and a smirk planted on his lips probably thinking I wasn't listening and was to busy staring at Thomas which wasn't half wrong "Oh well ok lets go" I ordered to the two boys before taking one last look at the glade and turning to run with the boys into the maze.

Hi sorry I haven't posted in a while i've had so many ideas to start other story's as well so if you want to read them go check them out. Sneaky self promo there sorry. This also a short chapter and kind of a filler one so sorry about that as well. But i wont be posting as often as i used to because I'm writing for those story's as well but anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter thank you for reading. Sincerely Isabel :)