~New Story Alert!!!!~

Hello lovely people!!! I am back with yet another story to entertain you all give you something nice to read!

My new story "Look Away!" has been published just now so please do go check it out!!!

I will try my best to make it as interesting as my other stories and I hope you all will show your amazing love and support like you did with my other stories!!

So presenting to you all!

Ivaan Kashyap•
A 31 year old, software developer at Greytech, currently working in Mumbai. He is strong, serious and at the top of his game. Widowed and having lost his child in a tragic riot caused him to shut down and live a lonely life, eventful yet empty in a city of people bustling around.

•Zaara Mehta•
A 29 year old, writer and blogger who works at a publishing house "Scarlet" in Mumbai and writes stellar articles on different issues. She is strong, bubbly, sometimes naive but beautiful inside out. Divorced and broken by people close to her, she lives an alone life peaceful yet chaotic in a city full of bustling people.

What happens when an unexpected rife keeps people away from all the bustling and locked inside their houses? What happens when this rife brings these two different yet similar people to meet? What happens when they come so closer that they run to look away?

Follow me into the journey of Ivaan and Zaara! It's breezy and has a certain level of commonality yet, it is different and fresh! Dive right in guys!

I'll be waiting to hear your thoughts about it!

Love,
Your Author!