~Chapter- 26~

"Hurrayyy!!!!!!!! Exams are over! They are over! Exams are over! This sem is over! Over! Over!" Since the past fifteen minutes me, Khush and Rudra are singing these lines and dancing around much to Zian's and Kabir's amusement

"Okay guys! Before someone calls the hospital to come get you three let's go from here. And Rudra when and where is she coming?" Kabir asked stopping us and Rudra checked his phone.

"The cafe near our college? Our usual hangout spot? I told her to come there and she will be there in 15 minutes so yeah let's go!" Rudra said excitedly that even I was getting hyped up.

So finally our exams are done! Phew! Those were a hectic but fun two weeks! And today was our last exam and now since it's done Rudra suggested we and Sakshi met. So we are currently on our way to meet her.

The trip is in two days so we gotta rush and pack stuff.

We reached the cafe and sat down keeping a chair vacant beside me and Rudra and just then Sakshi entered the cafe.

God the look on Rudra's face as soon as he saw her is enough to tell me my dear friend is smitten.

Me, Khush, Kabir and Zian looked at each other and smirked at his face. Now we can get back at him for all the teasings he did to us.

"Hi guys! Sorry I came a little late! I had to submit my paper and meet my professor for some work!" Sakshi said and Rudra got up. He looked like he wanted to hug her but she just gave him a huge smile and suddenly hugged him and he chuckled hugging her back.

"Awwww! They are so cute!" I whispered gushing over them to Khushi who was secretly recording this and taking pictures.

"Ikr! My heart just melted looking at them!" Khush said dreamily.

"It's fine no worries! We just came in here too! So let's do the introduction. Guys this is my girlfriend Sakshi and Sakshi these are my best best friends in the entire galaxy! This is Kabir, Zian, Khushi and Bhuva. And I'll tell you the relationships too, Zian and Bhuva are together and Kabir and Khush are together. Some horny bunch of idiots I tell you!" He said as if explaining her and I got up smacking his head and gave a excited smile to Sakshi.

"Hi Sakshi! I heard so many good things about you from this idiot. I mean you make him talk sensible! Which is a great deal I must say! And it's so nice to meet you!" I said and we hugged.

"Oh yess! Now we are so happy we got another girl in the group! These brutes were overpowering us! Now we are equal!" Khush said getting up and hugging her while she laughed.

"I heard many things about you guys too! Honestly I was super excited to meet you all! And by the way who is your girlfriend? You never asked me to be one!" Sakshi said sitting down beside me and asked Rudra.

Rudra looked like a fish with his mouth agape and said.

"That's an unasked question baby! I thought we were soulmates for the next seven lives! And that you are mine and I am yours!" He said dramatically gasping and keeping a hand on his heart whereas Sakshi shook her head with a blush and we all laughed at them.