~Chapter- 20~

I used to hear a lot about how it gives some sort of weird kick when you have the girl you like sitting on the back of your bike holding you tight and I always used to think guys who think like that are a bunch of wussies

And I didn't understand what they said until I experienced that. My bike is my baby. The first gift I got from dad and that too from my savings. When I was in school I participated a lot in competitions and I used to get money from those and Dad and Mom saved up all of them and got me a bike. My favourite bike and I have never let someone touch or even put a finger on it without my permission or my presence.

And here I am freely letting a girl sit beside me and I don't even feel anything. All I feel is......that kick those guys in school used to talk about. And I feel like an idiot for disregarding it.

Riding the bike against the cool wind with the girl who fucks with my mind everyday is the most thrilling feeling I have ever felt. All I wanted to do is turn around and kiss the hell out of her as her body pressed against mine due to small sit space.

God she makes me do things I have never done! She makes me feel things I have never thought I would feel!

Currently I bunked a class! Me! Zian Khurana! Bunked a class because I wanted to spend time with that girl!

I called her kanmani. A word my Grandpa used to call Grandma and I just for some damn reason wanted to call Bhuva that. And she is......my darling.

"Yess! Stop!" Bhuva said and I frowned. We came to some sort of hilly place, something like the place we went to on our date.

There is a small seating area with benches and a tea stall and a food stall on the side.

"Woah! What's this place!?" I asked as I got down.

"Well! This is mine and Mama's favourite place! Paa used to bring her here always and after I was born they used to come with me. And like that it became one of my favourite hang out place" she said and went to the stall.

"Tea or coffee?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Coffee" I replied and she placed the order while I looked around.

"Bhaiya! Two coffees and two plate pav bhaji....ha and give me extra pav too and extra onions" Bhuva ordered and I shook my head smiling. I have never seen a girl so in love with her food and it's amusing.

I chuckled when Bhuva came to me and she looked at me defensively.

"What?! A girl gotta eat dude!" She said crossing her arms.

"Sure!" I laughed and we both walked towards a bench after taking our food and sat down. The view infront of us was very serene. It's a view of the city and the sea on the side.

Since today the weather is not too sunny and cloudy and cool, it's very refreshing to sit here.

"Eat your pav bhaji or it will get cold" Bhuva said eating hers and looking at me and I smiled teasingly.