~Epilogue~

(Please do read the author note at the end without skipping guys! Enjoy!!!)

"Ms. Bhuva Agarwal! Please come onto the stage!" Finally at last my name is announced and everyone cheered. I gave my family and friends a smile and walked upto the stage to receive my certificate. Only I didn't know another surprise was waiting for me.

"I would like to say a few words about Ms. Agarwal. She is a fine psychologist, now going into the world who is top in her class. She is one of the finest addition to our program who is very talented and different. I just want to say that we are very thankful and grateful to have you in our university" Our Dean said giving me a firm handshake and I thanked him and we smiled at the camera as they took pictures of us. With my degree in hand I went down and Zian was waiting for me with his cap in hand.

I ran to him and swung myself into his arms and hugged him tight laughing as he swirled me around lifting me off my feet.

I then rushed to our friends and we all went out doing the dramatic, throwing our hats in the air pose while our parents clicked pictures.

Oh yess! Today is our Master's graduation!! Hurray! Finally we successfully emerged victoriously from these notorious studies! Well the past two days were kind of hectic because yesterday it was Zian's, Kabir's and Rudra's graduation event. Sakshi's completed two days before and mine and Khush's is today. Khush's name came before me because of our enrollment number order and atlast mine came.

We are officially done with Master's and I couldn't be more happier.

"Yayy!! Over! Master's is over! Over! Over! Master's is over!!" Me, Rudra, Khush and this time even Sakshi joined our song and we four danced around in a round circle making our families laugh. Even my Paa joined our dance which made us laugh even more while Maa face palmed while recording our dance.

Oh yeah! In these six months of our last semester we even made our families meet! They clicked right away because unknown to us my Paa already knew Vidyut Uncle from college. Both of them were from different departments but from the same college. They bonded over their college clubs and dances and stuff and we were sitting with our mouths agape. But that was so cool! I felt happy that our families bonded well.

These last six to seven months were so good! Me and Zian are going strong and not just us even our friends. There is an unbreakable bond between the six of us and I am so very happy about it. And we are not the only couple in town! Looks like little Veer as I like to tease him with is in a hide and seek relationship! I don't know if it's serious or official but he did tell me he likes this girl from his college.

Veer and I became very closer. He shares everything with me and when I say everything, everything. Zian sometimes gets so jealous with our bonding that he starts pouting like a kid demanding for attention. Veer is like a little brother to me and I love spending time with him. He always says that after Sonu Aunty, their Mom, he feels utmost comfortable sharing stuff with me and honestly it warms my heart.