~Chapter- 16~

"Will you go on a date with me!?"

"Shut.up!" Is all that came out of my mouth as I heard his words. Probably what Anne Hathaway felt when she learnt that she was a princess in Princess diaries! I mean not that this is anywhere near that but you get my feeling right!?!

"I..uh..what?" Zian asked confused and a little alarmed at my response and I then scrambled back to reality and cleared my throat.

"I am....so sorry...I mean I didn't mean to say that...I was...you....know....just shocked?" I said nervously letting out a laugh and he smiled back nervously still rubbing the nape of his neck.

"So?..." He drawled and I realised what he was referring to after a second.

"Oh!....right!....so you did ask what I thought you asked right?" I said laughing a little too much for my liking.

"And what is that you thought I asked?" Zian said now smirking amused at my stammering state.

"I thought that is what you asked?" Okay what am I saying?

"Maybe you did thought that is what I asked" he said now giving that sexy smirk his eyes filled with mischievousness. Only thing is that now I am even more confused!

"Zian! Don't tease me!" I said whining and he laughed at me making me feel more embarassed. I huffed and turned around walking away and he quickly ran catching my wrist and turning me towards him.

"Stop. I was kidding! Sorry" he said still chuckling clearly not sorry but I let it go and beamed at him. It is so good to see fun Zian joking around. He looks so adorable!

"Now....you were...saying?" I asked a little hesitantly. Honestly even though I know what he asked.....did he mean it?.....was it a prank?

Zian gave me a smile and said "Bhuva Agarwal...would you like to go in a date with me?"

Damn it! There should be a law against making people's heart flip! What if something happens to that person's heart flips in a weird position and it's hard for doctors to reposition and they die, worse live with an upside down heart!

Cool! Deep breaths! What am I even saying!? Does that make sense? Nope! But that's how I am feeling right now! This isn't making sense!

"But..you...I...mean...that..." I stammered remembering that rainy night which is still fresh in my mind and he seemed to catch on.

"I was a rude jerk like I said before itself but can we forget that like we planned and will you be interested in going out with me now?" Zian seemed much more confident about asking me out now.

I gulped. What should I say? I mean....woah! He really is asking me! Okay! Cool! Bhuva! No big deal!

"I...yeah!" I said and finally after all these irritatingly confusing thoughts said with a huge smile. And Zian lips stretched upwards into a goofy smile. Awww! I couldn't help but reach out and ruffle his hair!