~Chapter- 25~

"Maa! Paa! So shall I go?! Pretty please!" I poured giving them my best puppy dog eyes and Paa couldn't keep it in bursting our laughing

Ma huffed and finally agreed "Okay fine! Go but be safe and give me all your friends numbers. Like I have Khushi's but I want Zian's, Kabir's, Rudra's numbers also" she demanded and I gave her those numbers without question cuz I know how hard it is to get her approval.

My acting to let them both allow me is only for Ma. Paa already agreed when I told him
yesterday evening itself. But Maa is a big worrier and she won't agree easily so I had to fake some tears! But anyways problem solved as she agreed.

"Thank you Maa you are the best bestest parent in the world!" I said and gave her big kiss on the cheek.

"Don't need to butter me up! I know your favourite parent is your Paa" She said smirking at my stunned face and I bit my tongue and gave her a cheeky smile.

"Even if he is my favourite parent he is your husband and you are his wife so since he is my favourite parent, same time it will also make you my favourite parent!" I said and honestly I didn't make any sense to me and the same goes to my parents. Even Coco who was prancing around stopped and just stared at me. Knowing that I made a silly statement I ran away before I can make a fool of myself again.

"Okay! I love you guys! It's time I need to get to college now! Wish me luck for the exam! Bye! Bye baby coco!" I said and ran away only to hear my parents laughing in the background and I bit my tongue smacking my forehead thinking of how silly I am!

I reached the college by bus today because it's been so long since nowadays either Khush or mostly Zian picks me up. Today I felt like going by the bus so I can also see the garden which I love the most happily.

Our exams start from today and we all are giddy because no matter however many exams you write you still feel that giddiness, nervousness, that tightness in your tummy everytime you give one.

Khushi and I pulled an all nighter through Skype yesterday and we even dozed off while still in call. Rudra messaged me that even he, Zian and Kabir pulled an all nighter. God! Exams and these all nighters! Even though I hate exams in a way I love these all night study sessions because it's so fun having a study session at night with your friend. You study and you talk. You joke and you dance. You eat and you laugh. You sing till your voice box comes out. Because that's what I do with Khush and one thing I won't miss about studying is pulling an all nighter before exam.

I mean it's a wonder! After six months of attending classes, atleast 30 modules and hundreds of assignments, you complete studying all these in just one night!

I am saying that we need to get an award for this much dedication! I chuckled at my thoughts and I soon reached college.

Since the exam is in the afternoon we have some time to revise. We were all given free classes to prepare and so me and Khush met at the entrance and went to the library.