~Chapter- 1~

"I hope you realize how creepy you look right now gazing at him with those lovesick eyes of yours?" Khush said looking at me while sipping her frappe

I turned around to give her a stink eye and said taking one of my fries.

"I am not looking at him with any lovesick eyes I am just admiring the view God gave in front of me" I said smugly and she shook her head.

"If you like him so much why don't you go make a move? Talk to him? I mean what's wrong with telling him?" Khush asked and I sighed.

"Why are you not telling Kabir that you like him?" And that shut her up.

"You seriously are a piece Bhuv! Like seriously! You know why!? Because that man intimidates the fuck out of me and also he never goes out with any girls! None of them does! And not to mention I forget my sentences when I go near him!" Khush said in a hushed voice and I giggled before giving her a look.

"Now you got why I don't go near him?! He is the same! He is so serious half the time and it intimidates the living fudge cakes out of me! And he is so freaking serious that I blabber like an idiot whose ass is on fire! Why do you think I don't say anything!?" I said and Khush gave me a fist bump.

"You know what this is why we are friends" I said suddenly and we hi-fied and started laughing at each other loudly.

Okay, I am pretty sure we might look like a bunch of fools to you by now?! Lemme just give a quick intro of me and this crazy girl beside me.

I am Bhuva Agarwal! The one and only! I am 23 years old pursuing my second year of Master's in Child Psychology in Triumph Academy, Mumbai. I have a small little family consisting of my dad, my mum, and my little munchkin, my dog Coco. I have one best friend who I met while doing my Bachelor's that's Khushi Sinha. She is the Christina Yang to my Meredith Grey. She is the icing on my cake. She is the water to my ground. Weird right?! Well, what to say is I am weird. Not that I didn't have friends before but people used to stay at a safe distance from me because let's just say........I am way too cool for their tastes. So my first real best friend is my Khush! Khushi and I selected and decided to join the same college and here we are four years together and still going strong!

And about the "him's" we were mentioning before let me introduce them too!

Zian Khurana, my long-time crush. He is the epitome of a brain with beauty. Like can you believe he is the topper of the University in his department? He is doing his Master's in the same college as me in Microprocessors and microcontrollers. Phew! Saying that name itself I get tired I don't know how he is even studying that!
I saw Zian for the first time when I joined this college. I haven't talked to him at all ever and all I do is watch him from afar and feel a whole damn zoo in my tummy at whatever it is he does.

And the 'he' my bestie was referring to was the guy she has a crush on. She likes Kabir Chowdhary. Zian's best friend and is not different from Zian. She likes him too since the first year but hasn't got the guts to ask him out. Ha! Chicken!

*Then what are you? Chicken's grandma?* My subconscious mocked me and I royally ignored her. I mean it's not like I am scared......just a little intimidated!

Zian is the most popular guy in the college along with his two best friends, Kabir, and his other best friend, Rudra Dewan. Except he doesn't even acknowledge that fact. He is so grounded and minds his own business and doesn't indulge in stupid things. One of the things I admire about him. I like him.......a lot. Dunno if it's love. Don't think it's love this easily but I like him. Except for I am being a Chicken's mummy and not trying my luck with him.

But well.....if destiny allows maybe I'll have a chance with him! A girl can hope!

"Bhuva!" My best friend shook me out of my thoughts literally and started glaring at me.

"What?!" I said annoyed and she showed me the time in her watch shouting.

"We have Development in childhood class in two minutes and the class is on the third floor. I would love nothing more than staying here and getting lost in our dreamland but we need to get to class!" She said and I panicked as I took note of the time. Holy Crap! The professor is going to kill me!

It's like she has a personal vendetta against me! I answer all her questions in class and she doesn't like that! I mean who doesn't like students answering in classes! Mrs. Aarti Purohit! She is a nightmare.

Psychology is a subject that I am passionate about. I have read many books related to it and I always wanted to pursue it. When it came to choosing a specialty I chose Child Psychology without missing a beat as I love children and what's better than helping them out in developing into fine individuals. One that our world needs right now! And it's fair to say that I have a lot of knowledge about the subject and that irks my professor. Stupid stupid people!

We quickly entered the class thankfully before her and endured an hour-long lecture on boring theories. Because our professor was too busy scolding students than teaching them.

"The class was so boring!" Khush whined and I nodded my head.

"It was! I mean the theories were nice except for she couldn't give valid examples and half the time she was scolding Rakshit and didn't even teach! I wonder where they get these faculty from!" I said and we both walked out of the class.

"It's our free period now! Wanna go to the canteen and eat some snacks before we go home?" Khush asked turning towards me and I grinned hooking my hands with her.

"Did I ever tell no to a good ole' snack?! Nope! Let's go eat misal pav! Today was so boring and I need a refresher in my mouth to make it better!" I said and we both laughed bouncing our way to the cafeteria.

Only did I know that today is going to be an eventful day!

Hello lovely people! I hope you all are fine! Bhuva and Khushi are really a crazy pair! Stay tuned to see more crazy scenes of their friendship and they both are super cute right!? Lemme know your thoughts!