~New Story!!!!!~

Hello lovely readers!!! I am back yet again with another new story for you all!! It's another story filled with love, pain, heartbreak, lessons and full of life itself

I will try my best to make it as interesting and likable like all my other stories for sure!

Presenting to you all my new story!
"Broken Whispers"

Presenting to you all my new story! "Broken Whispers"

~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~

~Raizel Deluca~

~Coral Reed~

Two very different and unique personalities.

The former has it all....family, looks, money, girls....everything. With an empire that makes a turnover of a billion dollars everyday and the power to bring down the world with a snap of his fingers everyone thinks he is invincible. Atleast that's what they believe......

The latter is more on the reseved side. Her life whirling around her home, her restaurant, her friends. With an easy going life and an easy going smile she spends her life in serenity. Or that's what she makes herself and others believe....

Given their completely different worlds and personalities, what do you think will happen when they meet each other? Smiles to tears, laughter to grief, hugs to goodbyes and love to a longing pain.

Billionaire and a baker, not unusual but sure a unique tale!!!

Join me in this journey of finding something more than the broken whispers around!

I will be waiting to heal all of your thoughts on it! Enjoy guys!

Love,
Your Author.