~Chapter- 29~

"Oh god! I am so so exhausted! I never thought that I would walk so many miles!" Khushi whined as she threw herself on the couch and Rudra gave her a fist bump agreeing with her

"Tell me about it! I have walked so much today, so much that I haven't walked this much my entire life!" Rudra said wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"Oh shut up! It was fine! You guys are exaggerating!" Sakshi said to the both of them and Rudra gasped along with Khush.

"What are you talking about?! Look at my legs! They are all red and swollen! Infact come on baby! Let's go to your room. You can help me shower and then massage me! I mean....my legs!" Rudra said faking some pain and Sakshi rolled her eyes trying to hide her blush.

"Go help yourself! It's not even that bad! Drama Queen!" She said and Rudra glared at her pouting and turned his face away. We all burst out laughing at his antics.

Oh fast backward to two days ago! The first day we were here we roamed around in the resort as there were many tourist attractions in the resort itself. The second day, which was yesterday our classmates and faculty who came along with us set up a small campfire near the huge garden area in the resort and we all went there and enjoyed that day.

Today which was the third we went up a hill for trekking and came back just now. It's almost 6:30 pm now and we just reached our cottage.

"Guys! Let's go shower we stink! And I wanna go to that bon fire they are keeping at 8. We can shower and go there and we eat dinner while enjoying the bon fire. Cool?" I suggested and Kabir nodded.

"Oh yes please! I can do with some food right now! My stomach's grumbling" Kabir said keeping his head on Khush's shoulder and she caressed his hair. Awwww!

"Let's go guys! Let's get ready so we can eat and there won't be any rush near the stalls" Zian said getting up and we all followed suit going to our respective rooms to shower.

I mosturized my whole body with my all time favourite lavender mosturizer. I chose a white loose tank top with lace broder straps and a maroon skirt. I paired my dress with flat sandals and I left my hair open. I put on some earrings and a chain and rings. I applied some peach lip gloss and I am good to go.