~Chapter- 11~

Sometimes I feel dizzy due to how easily something changes in your life and you don't get time to stay still and think about it

Since the past one and a half week it's the same to me. I can't believe how much changed between me and Zian. We now talk to each other much more freely than I ever imagined in my dreams!! Before it was me and Khush but now me, Khush, Kabir, Zian, and Rudra hang out together all the time. We started following a pattern of hanging out together at any time possible and it's so much fun. I got to know a lot about the guy's!

Zian is like...you could say the leader of their trio. He is strong and serious and very very silent and calm. He has a fun side but he only brings it out with few people. Zian is very selective of who he has in life. I mean he includes people in his life but there are a few selective people who he is utmost comfortable with.

Kabir is similar to Zian but much better. Kabir knows how to have fun and how to be serious at the same time. He is very tough like Zian but very very sweet. He is very outgoing and so kind too!

Rudra is like the soul of them three! He is the most fun person I have ever met considering my bestie is super duper chill. Rudra loves socialising and talking to people. And he is so so dramatic that sometimes I feel like we both are long lost twins. Atleast that's what we both call ourselves!

Basically Zian is the Alpha, Kabir is the Beta, and Rudra is the Gamma as Rudra puts it! Did I mention that Rudra is so into Wattpad books too!? We both found a common ground through our love for books and drama only!

Since the past week we all came much closer and the amount of change in Zian is incredible. He talks a little more with me than he did initially. He was very awkward and.......sometimes very aloof with me in the starting but now I guess we made progress.

Everytime being near Zian is........hard kinda because I really wanna smother him with kisses and cuddles when he looks so hot and cute at the same time but I can't. I respect him and I respect the relation between us. I am content to have him in my life atleast as a friend. So suppressing or forgetting my feelings is.....my only option on plate.

Anyways right now me and Khush are on our way to the cafeteria where the guys are waiting for us already with our orders ready.

"Hola Amigos!" I cheered and the guys chuckled. Their common nickname for me is chirpy. Which is very annoying but I let them have their way as I give them much more stupid nicknames.

"Hey Chirpy!" Kabir said smirking at me to get a reaction as he pulled Khush to his side and kissed her forehead.

"Hey Cub!' I said and he scowled at me as he hunks that nickname makes him sound like a baby.

"What is this chirpy!? Don't tease dear little Kabir! His little heart will get hurt!" Rudra said joining us and Kabir threw a french fries at him.

"Who are you calling little!? There is nothing little about me! You have a doubt ask my girlfriend!" He said and Khush looked like a deer caught in headlights smacking Kabir's hard.