~Chapter- 19~

"What do you think about Bhuzi!?" Came an enthusiastic whisper from this crazy human sitting beside me making me facepalm

"Seriously Khush! Shut up or get ready to eat spiders!" I whispered back furiously and that shut her up.

We are in the middle of the class and here my best friend after sucking out all the details about my date with Zian on Friday started forming a ship name for me and Zian as she put it.

From the past half an hour I am trying to concentrate on the class since exams are just around the corner and there are so many things to do but no! My bestie is on a mission to interrupt my study process.

"Okay class. That's all for today. I am giving you guys an off for the second lecture to go do your assignment. Make sure to complete the assignment by Thursday. I am repeating again, you guys have to make a 5000 word article on behavioural aspects that could be seen in children with traumatic childhood and the possible causes explaining it with examples and also the behavioural modification and treatment plans for them. Make sure to not copy just like that and put in perspective" Sir said and after we all nodded exited the class making me sigh in relief.

Behavioural patterns are a little tricky because there are many. It's different for different people but observing and getting to know them is quite interesting.

"I am so done! Exam weeks means assignment weeks! I wanna go on a trip somewhere and enjoy my life. Actually I wanna go to a faraway island and be the queen of it and party everyday!" Khush groaned dropping her head on the table and I laughed.

"Shut up Drama Queen junior! And let's go hit the library. We gotta get some references and anyway after this is lunch so let's go complete this before then. We will get some free time if this is done" I said and got up and dragged her lazy ass to the library. And when I said dragged I literally dragged her which got me so many weird looks from others.

"Okay you go to that aisle and bring look for these books and I'll look for the other ones we discussed cool?" I asked Khush and she nodded her head now a little serious about the work and we went on with our works.

After an hour of sitting down in between the book aisles on the ground and hitting down reference points for our work we were thoroughly famished.

When we met the guys in the cafeteria for lunch they were looking at us weirdly as we were literally gobbling up everything in sight.

"What?! Don't look at me like that! My stomach is grumbling! Grrrrrr!" I said mimicking my grumbling tummy and everyone laughed.

"Tell me about it! If this is the case now think of our plight when exams comes! I don't know who discovered exams but when I die I am going to make that asshole rethink his life decisions" Khush said and I nodded my head furiously.

"Count me in! We will show him hell in hell"

"You are so sure you will go to hell cupcake?" Rudra asked amused and I nodded my head.