~Chapter- 8~

Since Khush and Kabir had their date last Friday and the incident between me and Zian happened on the very same day

Since Khush and Kabir had their date last Friday and the incident between me and Zian happened on the very same day....I had two days to process everything and mend myself a little with chocolate and ice cream. But nothing prepared me for Monday classes.

College.......college means Zian. Zian means staring, heart palpations, tummy flutterings, heart warming up and stupid stupid smile on my face which stretches my face weirdly.

And now we wouldn't want to make this more awkward now right? So here I am nervously fretting about seeing him or coming accross him as I sat behind Khush on her scooty, making way to our college.

We reached the college fast, thanks to my best friend's mad driving skills and we got down.

"Dude! Stop fretting it's going to be alright! And also you don't need to face him. Avoid him okay? And if I face him though that's an entirely different story" Khush said taking the helmet from me.

"How do you think should I avoid him when he is the best friend of your boyfriend? And moreover I told you to not be angry on Zian. It's not his fault!" I told her with a pointed stare.

"You do have a point......and he is not my boyfriend..yet. And if needed I'll stop meeting him all together" She said as we started walking inside and I looked at her wide eyed.

"Are you nuts? Why would you do that!? You finally got what you wanted and I want my bestie to be happy! Nothing comes in between your happiness Khush!" I said sternly and she shrugged.

"Same goes for me! You are important and 'hoes before bros' remember? And if it's about being angry on Zian then I get your point. It's very very valid but he made my girl cry so it doesn't make him any less important in my hit-list" She said flipping her hair and I shook my head smiling and hugging her from side.

"Don't go to any drastic measures yaar! I am fine! It will take some time but nothing an uncountable amount of chocolate can't cure! And also why make this awkward? I told him I like him, he told me he doesn't. End of the chapter! Don't worry about it!" I said and she grumbles something weird under her breath making me laugh.

We sat through the first class and second classes completely immersed and vigilant. This semester assignments are a little different and very application based. We have to pay attention to all the classes in order to make a fine report so we have to concentrate a lot.

I have taken all the notes of the classes and by the end of the hour my hand was aching due to all the note taking. Hey that rhymed!

While going to our third class I looked at the other wing and caught a glimpse of Zian. For a second I just admired how handsome and hot he looked but then Khush came and snapped me out my trance wiggling her eyebrows as to why I stood there immobile. I just told her I was thinking of some work and thank god she didn't notice him. Otherwise she would totally scold me for staring at him especially now.