~Bonus Chapter- 2~

"Hi!" Came my nervous attempt at conversation as we sat down in the restaurant where I brought Khushi for our date

"Hi" she said amused and I felt like smacking myself.

Kabir Chowdhary is known for being confident and here I am! Nervous because of a girl who I really like.

"Umm....let's order then?" I said to cover up my awkward greeting and she nodded looking around.

I called over a waiter to take our order.

"Hi Sir....Mam! What would you like to have?" A waiter who is tall and lean, who looked like a college going boy came to take our order. My fists balled as his entire focus is on Khushi, while he gave her a flirty smile.

That little shit!

"Uh....I would like to have a......steak and some soup please and some appetizers" Khushi said and gave him a smile. He still kept on looking at her giving her his stupid smile and I gritted my teeth.

"I would like to take the same and I would also like if you don't stare at my girl" I said almost growling at him and he looked up at me in shock and gulped as he noticed my murderous glare. He scurried away with our orders and I turned to Khushi, who by the way is biting her lip trying not to smile.

"What was that for?" She asked letting out a laugh at my face.

"He was staring at you!" I huffed grumpily and turned away.

"Well......that was hot" She said and my head snapped towards her and a grin formed on my face.

"So, did you bring me here just for dinner or you going to talk something too?" Khushi asked and I cleared my throat. Damn that girl knows how to talk! Here I am blushing like a bride at her, something I never ever did and she is so non-chalant. One of the things I adore in her!

"Well...umm....how about we get to know each other?" I suggested and she nodded her head with a smile.

"So, tell me about you" she said and I shrugged.

"Well, I am Kabir Chowdhary as you already know. My Mom and Dad are my only family and my two best friends Zian and Rudra are my small little world. I love what I am studying and apart from working on those units and sums my another favourite hobby is playing football with my gang. And yes! I forgot! I like this girl Khushi Sinha a lot who I brought on a date just now!" I said winking at her and Khushi's face is totally flushed.

"Oh yeah? You like her a lot?" She asked leaning forward biting her lip and I wanted to do that.

"A lot that you have no idea" I said huskily leaning forward and we just stared at each other before she turned her face away with a smile.

"Tell me about yourself now" I said leaning back and she smiled.

"Well as you already know, I am Khushi Sinha and I am an only kid to my parents. Ma and Papa are working parents and Papa might soon retire I guess. Bhuva is my bestest friend in the world and my soul sister. My hobbies are dancing, singing and staring at you" She said and I couldn't stop the shit eating grin on my face and my heart thudded as she looked at me.