~Bonus Chapter- 5~

(Please read Bonus Chapters 2, 3 and 4 before this as I updated thrice today before this one

(Please read Bonus Chapters 2, 3 and 4 before this as I updated thrice today before this one. Enjoy guys!)

SURPRISE!!!︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Awwwwww! My cute little boy!" Bhuva cooed as she hugged me and I took it as a chance to rub myself against her soft face.

I looked up to see Zian huffing as his girlfriend is giving me attention and not him. I smirked at him and he glared at me as if he can see what I am thinking.

"Coco is just so beautiful! So cute and handsome! I love him!" Sakshi, my new admirer took me from Bhuva and cuddled me to her chest.

Even Rudra joined Zian now and started glaring at him.

"I know right! I fell in love with him the moment Bhuv showed me him! He is the adorablest!" Khushi said caressing my fur and I purred.

"Adorable my foot!" I heard Kabir grumble under his breath and shot him a snug look though I know that stupid human can't understand me.

So today is Saturday and all these three couples got together at our house (Mine and Bhuva's house) to have a get together where my sweetheart Bhuva baked some yummy brownies and cooked some delicious stuff.

"Guys! I am hungry! Let's go get some food from inside!" Saying that Bhuva, Khushi and Sakshi went inside to get some food whereas the guy's sat there glaring at me as I rested on the soft couch.

"Look at that puppy! He is getting more attention from my kanmani than me! Stupid puppy" Zian grumbled as soon as the girls were out of ear shot.

"Ikr! Just what is there in him! 'Oh my god! Coco is so cute!!" Rudra said in a girly voice and I tried not to laugh at his comical face.

"And this little shit doesn't even let us touch him but happily basks in our girls attention!!" Kabir said annoyed and I just smirked at the three of them.

"I can literally see his smug expression! Little shit!" Kabir said and Rudra shook his head.

"We are going insane talking about how a dog is staring at us dudes!" Rudra said and the other two agreed.

Despite being jealous of the attention I get from their girlfriends, these three are perfect for them.

I know Bhuva from as long as I remember. She is kind, beautiful, witty, charming and what not! She is amazing. And she deserves someone who takes her all in and let's her fly into the world. And Zian is that for her! Zian is strong, understanding, loyal and respectful. And so, I approve him dating my first sweetheart.

Khushi is bold and fierce and smart and so very humor ful. She needs someone who can take that and brings out the fun side in her. Kabir can provide her that support and make her world turn. And so, I approve him dating my second sweetheart.