~Chapter- 22~

"Come in" Zian said as he led me through the front porch inside his beautiful house!

Zian's home is a two storey house with a garden in the front porch and a garage at side. It's so beautiful and vibrant and I can't help but feel comfortable as soon as I entered it.

"Dad! Veer! Come on she is here" He called out and I subconsciously clutched Zian's hand and he laced his fingers through mine squeezing it.

"Dad, Veer, this is Bhuva my girl and this is my dad and my younger brother Veer" he introduced us and I smiled at them warmly yet nervously.

Zian is so much like his dad! And his younger brother too! Zian's dad doesn't look a day older than 40 and Veer I am sure is a heartthrob.

"Hi!" I chirped pushing back my nervousness and their faces lit up with a smile as they greeted me.

"Hi beta! I hope you are good and didn't have any difficulty finding the house? I told Zian to come pick you up!" He asked warmly frowning at the last part and I replied.

"I am fine Mr. Khurana and no I didn't have any difficulty and also I asked Zian to not come as I can find my way here" I said and he smiled at me.

Veer came forward extending his hand and I thought it was for a handshake and gave him my hand. He twirled me around catching me by surprise and I gasped as he smoothly twirled me and faced me towards him and gave my hand a light alias making me giggle.

"Damn! I should've met you first! I wouldn't have given my brother the chance! But no worries now that you got to know the hotter brother! Let's go see moons and stars baby" Veer said and I laughed at how smooth he is.

"I am pretty we would've clicked right away but what to do I am already with your brother and you know your brother can't live without me! So maybe next time bud!" I said with a fake sad pout and Veer too mimicked me while Zian snaked his arm possessively around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Stop flirting with my girl otherwise I am going to rearrange your hotter face and body" Zian growled and I looked at him astonished.

"Woah! Dude you growled like a wolf! Do it again!" I squealed and clapped my hands jumping up and down not realising my foolish antics.

Zian looked at me stunned and I demanded once more.

"You know my favourite animal is a Wolf! And you never said you can make sounds like it now come on! Make that sound once more for me" and with that Zian burst out laughing and not just him even his dad and brother and that's when I realised how stupid I was.

I face palmed infront of them which only made them laugh more.

"Bhai! Oh my god!....she is awesome!....I like her so much already!" Veer said and I bit my lip.

"It's true son! She is so cute! Excellent choice!" His father said winking at us and I blushed giving him a nervous smile.

When they still are laughing I whined.