Chapter 45

Forth looked at Beam with a gaze full of love. He reached out and grabbed the back of Beam's neck gently, pulling him closer and landing a kiss on his forehead, both cheeks, the tip of his nose and finally a long pause on Beam's lips.

Forth could feel Beam smiling above his lips. "I love you, Baby," Forth whispered.

Beam tilted his head to deepen the kiss and answered in a hoarse voice holding back tears. "I love you more, Darling."

Everyone in the room, who witnessed the events before them, applauded loudly. The female guests stared with teary eyes.

Forth and Beam ended the kiss and hand in hand descended from the podium, toward the guests.

Park and Lam, Max and Tul, Kit and Ming, as well as Phana and Wayo, circled around Forth and Beam after they finished hanging out with Forth's parents and brothers.

Bass Vongviphan made a video call to offer blessings and congratulations to Forth and Beam, also greeted the Jamorhnoom family with a heartfelt thank you for accepting Beam as part of the family before the wedding. He looks happy surounding by African children around him.

"This is from all of us," Lam handed Beam a thick envelope. "Enjoy."

Beam looked at Forth who was also looking at him with a smile and nodded. Beam opened the envelope and found two exclusive tickets to a boat cruise to Hawaii for two whole week with VIP service. "Oh my god, this is so... awesome," Beam whispered with teary eyes and looked at everyone around him.

Forth chuckled. "You don't have to do this."

Park hit Forth's arm lightly. "Hey, how long has it been since you last took a day off? Relax and enjoy your honeymoon, Forth, you deserve it."

"You too, Beammie," Kit added. "We've taken care of the hospital business. You should have a good time."

"After all, the owner of the hospital is your in-law, so let's just assume that everything is okay," concluded Phana, laughing widely.

Forth and Beam laughed with their friends. They enjoyed a wonderful time with family and friends, until it was time for the party to end. Grant and Wine approached the small group of Forth and his friends. He tapped Forth's shoulder. "Come on, it's time for you to depart"

Forth exchanged glances with Beam. "Departing?"

"Hey, didn't you guys tell them the ship was leaving tonight?" Wine asked the others.

The others laughed. "Aishh, you guys. The ticket is valid from tonight Forth, Beam. The driver is ready to take you to the port," said Grant.

"But we haven't prepared anything yet, Phi," Beam said nervously.

"You just need tons of condoms and lube and it's all in your suitcase in the trunk of the car," said Wine lightly.

Beam's face reddened as everyone laughed.

Grant handed Beam a card. "This is for you, Beam Jaturapoom Jamorhnoom. Now you are a part of us and every Jamorhnoom should have this."

Beam stared at the shiny black card in his hand. His name is printed in gold ink on the card. Beam. B. Jaturapoom Jamorhnoom.

Beam's eyes glazed over. "But I've got it from Forth, Phi."

"That's different, little bro," said Wine, smiling at Beam's innocence. "What you get from Forth is your right as his partner. This card is from us, the Jamorhnoom family."

Forth put his arm around Beam's shoulder and kissed his hair.

Max clapped. "Let's go, you will be late for a romantic dinner over the sea if you stay here too long."

Everyone led the couple to a limousine in front of the Jamorhnoom Capital Hotel and Resort.

Forth and Beam kissed Forth's parents, hugged their brothers and friends then waved to everyone before getting into the car.

"Forth, Beam," Leah called with a big smile.

"Yes, Mom?" said Beam.

"Be happy. You deserve it."

Beam smiled widely and nodded with teary eyes.

On the way to the harbor, Forth took Beam's hand and kissed it gently. "I love you, Baby. Will always love you."

"I love you more, Darling. Will always love you, more and more."

Their lips met in a smile.

***** The End *****

Ooh ... I am so happy for them 😀❤️. Let them enjoy their honeymoon, and let's see where my imagination lead us... Just meet me in "THE THREE MONTHS RULE" after this, my lovely readers... Stay save and keep healthy, na... ❤️❤️❤️