Chapter 40

Bass Vongviphan couldn't help but stare at Beam. His son has a facial wedge similar to his late first wife, Beam's biological mother.

Beam is handsome, cute, and beautiful in one image and most of all, he became a bright doctor. Bass sighed. His chest felt tight, remembering what he had done in the past. Beam shouldn't have been born as his son. He deserves better parents.

Forth stroked Beam's back and made Beam turn to him. Forth gestured at Bass with his chin.

"Dad, why are you crying?" Asked Beam. "You feel pain?"

Bass shook his head and spontaneusly reached Beam's hand, make him startled.

"Beam, forgive me, son, will you? I know you deserved better parents than me and your mom, but I want you to believe that we are in love and very happy when we got you long time ago. It's really our selfish and egoistic mind to make you hurt and through the pain after. I am sorry, son, I am sorry."

Beam stared to Bass for a second, then pulled him in his embraced. "Don't worry, Dad, I understand. I have no longer have regret for you and Mom. I am adult now, and I have many friends who love me. And Forth," Beam tapped Forth's hand lightly. "He is my everything and it will last forever."

Bass sobbing hard now. He hugged Beam tightly. "I am sorry, Beam."

Calls for passengers on planes bound for Africa were heard throughout the airport floor. Bass let go of his arm. Beam wiped away the remaining tears on Bass's cheeks gently.

"Go, Dad. I'll always be praying for you. You can come see me when you want to come back here and you can also call me any time you want."

Forth helped lift Bass's suitcase. "You can call me for anything, sir. I'll always be there to help."

"Just call me Dad, Forth," Bass patted Forth on the shoulder gently. "Please take good care of my son. I entrust him to your hands."

Forth nodded firmly.

"Take care of your health, Dad," Beam said, hugging Bass once more.

Forth and Beam stood side by side, watching Bass Vongviphan's back slowly drift away.

"Am I supposed to keep him here, Forth?" asked Beam quietly. "He must be very lonely and no one can take care of his health there."

Forth hugged Beam's shoulder and leaned in to kiss Beam's forehead. "No, Beam. He'll refuse. You know, he accepted an offer to volunteer to teach children in Africa, to lessen the burden of guilt on you, I guess. He wouldn't budge on another offer. At least he wants to feel useful in his life. ."

"He's useful to me. He donated his kidney to me."

"That's because he is aware, it is part of his obligation to you."

Beam sighed. He took Forth's hand. "Shall we go home, Forth? I'm a little tired."

Forth nodded and led Beam out of the bustling airport. Beam spent two weeks in the hospital, three days ahead of Bass. He was starting to look healthy and spent a lot of time accompanying Bass while he was in the hospital.

Forth was relieved to see their relationship starting to thaw, although at first it was very stiff and cold. Beam even calls Bass Mister. They all fine with a day passed.

"Beam," Forth called as they got into the car. The traffic was a bit heavy and they were driving slowly.

"Hmm?"

"Will you marry me?"

Beam gasped. He turned and looked at Forth from the side, looking at his profile.

"Forth? Did you drink something that made you drunk?" asked Beam carefully.

Forth saw a gap in the road and he took it to drive to the side of the road then stopped in a quieter lane.

Forth unbuckled his seatbelt and sat facing Beam. He took Beam's hand and held it tightly. "Beam, I'm serious. I've told you so many times about this and I really can't wait to do it soon."

Beam looked into Forth's eyes, trying to look for signs that said Forth was joking. He didn't find it. Forth's eyes that looked at him were very serious and radiated genuine love.

Beam blinked and a tear rolled down his cheek. He laughed a little between his tears. "I wanted a romantic proposal. Candlelight dinner, red wine, soft music and white roses in a vase. But now, I think, I love this  unique proposal, in a car in the middle of a busy road. So, yes, of course, I want to marry you. I'm even planning to propose to you first if you don't say anything by the end of this month."

Forth laughed and pulled Beam into his arms. "I'm going to have a proposal ceremony better than this, Baby. In the meantime, I hope you're happy with this."

Forth grabbed Beam's finger and slipped a ring. "I always carry this ring with me wherever I go, and am waiting for the right time to give it to you. I've asked your father's permission and can't wait any longer."

Beam raised his hand and looked at the gold ring around his ring finger. "This is . . . so beautiful," Beam whispered hoarsely.

He looked at Forth then leaned over and kissed Forth on the lips. "Thank you very much, Forth. Really, I don't deserve you. You're too good for me."

Forth covered Beam's mouth with a kiss. He grabbed Beam's neck to deepen the kiss and sucked Beam's tongue passionately. Beam sighed and moved his tongue around Forth's mouth.

"Don't ever talk like that again, Baby, or I'll stop talking to you," Forth said firmly. "Of all the good things in my life, you are the best. You gave your soul to me and now you have to let me take care of your soul. I love you and it will last forever. You can't escape me, Baby."

Beam licked his lips and looked at Forth seductively. "I think I really like the idea of ​​being your prisoner for the rest of my life, Baby."

Forth stared at Beam's wet lips and his blood rippled. He felt his manhood harden, just imagining Beam's lips kissing him there. "Oh, Beam, you're so adorable."

Beam reached out and felt the protruding front of Forth's pants. He glanced up and licked his lips again. "I am your slave, Master Forth. Do whatever you want with me, Master Forth. I am yours."

"Beamm..." Forth hissed. He straightened himself and returned to the wheel. His breath caught as he said, "I see a hotel just down the road ahead."

"Yes, Master Forth, while you driving, I will prepare myself for you, Master. I want to serve you best."

Forth groaned and started the car again, this time more quickly.

*****