Chapter 1

Lam pushed Forth's back. "Go on. You're not going to help me by being here and facing them. I'll take care of everything. I've called Tul to help."

"But ..."

"Forth!" jerked Lam in a "don't argue with me or you will pay the price." tone. He pushed Forth again. "Go to the villa. Park has everything ready there. Don't come back before I call you. I'll ask Max to take care of all the work while you're not around. Don't think about anything and just lock yourself in there until I take care of everything."

Forth looked at Lam and after a while finally nodded in resignation. Lam smiled with satisfaction and led Forth to the car. He even waited for Forth to get into the car and slide away from the designated parking area.

Park came in haste not long after Forth left. "Has he left?"

Lam nodded and sighed. Park stroked Lam's shoulder gently. "Babe, can I do something?"

"Hm? What are you going to do? Your voice sounds suspicious, Park."

"I have a friend. He's a sniper. Can I ask him to shoot them? I'll pay with my own money."

Lam stared. He hit Park's chest softly and chuckled. "Stupid! What do you think I've been doing here?" Lam pointed to his own head. "They've died many times in my mind, but I thought, it's easier for me to drag them in a more classy way than just killing them. What they did to Forth took more than just dying to make up for it."

Park pouted but then leaned over and landed a kiss on Lam's cheek. "I believe you are the smartest at planning something classy."

Lam smiled. "You've prepared everything at the villa, right?"

"Take it easy. I bought almost half the contents of the supermarket to meet the food needs there. I arranged Phi Korn and Phi Knox to take turns on guard, just in case Forth is stubborn and comes back here before we call him back. They will move like a shadow behind Forth."

"Let's move, Park. Tul is waiting in his office. We have a lot to take care of now."

Park nodded and followed Lam to his car. He still kept the thought about contact his sniper friend if needed.

*****

Forth hit the steering wheel in annoyance, when a long strand of traffic jam made the car unable to move anywhere.

Forth opened the dashboard drawer to take his glasses and accidentally dropped something from the drawer.

He lowered his head and picked up the falling object, then stunned. It was a light blue handkerchief. There was a small embroidery of dark blue thread in the corner, inscribed with the words "My one and only love, my Forth."

Forth squeezed the object and threw it back to the floor of the car. His eyes heated up and he sobbed unconsciously.

The traffic jam began to unravel and Forth ran the car slowly while wiping the tears in the corner of his eyes.

The streets were deserted when Forth entered the outer area of ​​Capital city. He pulled over to the side of the quiet one-way road and opened the window.

The late-evening wind that blew in through the window calmed the churning emotions in Forth's heart. He put his head on the steering wheel and closed his eyes.

Lam and Park are right. He needs time to be alone, to calm down and clear his mind.

He trusts his friends to take care of all the chaos that occurs. They can be trusted and relied upon.

Lam and Park have been his best friends since they sat in kindergarten chairs. Max and Tul have been their best friends since middle school. They are like brothers to him. He knew they were with him unconditionally.

Forth doesn't know how long he fell asleep while leaning on the steering wheel.

He stretched out to get rid of the soreness and got ready to continue his journey. The villa was only five kilometers ahead and it was already getting dark before dark.

Forth was already putting his hand on the key when a sudden shock made his car shake. Forth was stunned. Something hit the car from behind.

Forth looked through the rearview mirror. The road behind him was empty and lonely.

He opened the car door and decided to look behind him. Whatever hits the car is definitely not something hard or big because the shaking isn't too hard.

Forth mastered several types of empty-handed martial arts and he was even at the master level for muaythai, taekwondo, wushu, and karate. He can take down fifteen people alone in fifteen minutes alone.

However, at the moment he did not know what situation he would face, so he took the baseball bat from under his seat and braced himself.

Forth looked under the car. He straightened up after making sure there was nothing under the car and suddenly he heard a low voice.

A groan, heard from the back of the car. Forth walked stealthily holding his breath. The groaning sound became clearer. A man's voice.

Forth raised the baseball bat alertly, and a moment later gasped, saw what was in front of his eyes, right at the back under the car.

*****