Chapter 8

"I can't believe that at a time like this he would even bring a stranger he found on the street into the house."

Lam paced back and forth in his room, stamping his feet on the floor. Park looked at his lover without saying anything. He knows Lam's character.

Interrupting or talking to him when Lam is upset will only make him end up sleeping on the sofa or in the guest room.

"I have to find out who this Beam is and what his intention is to approach Forth. He can't suddenly appear out of nowhere, right?"

"Babe, will you sit and listen to me for just a moment?" asked Park in a tone as gentle as possible.

He smiled softly and took Lam's hand when he passed him. "Come here, honey."

Lam sighed and obeyed Park's words. He sat next to Park, who immediately hugged his shoulder gently.

"You want to hear what I said about Forth and the boy named Beam?"

Lam nodded obediently. Park smiled and kissed Lam's forehead.

"I talked to him, before I got back from the villa. Beam. He's honest and innocent. He really is amnesic. I also planted an extra chip in Bob III."

"When did you do that?" asked Lam in surprise.

"You remember that day I came home later than usual, right? After finishing talking with Forth and Beam, I returned to the laboratory and took one of the mini cctv samples that were being assembled. The chip was usable even though it was not 100% perfect. I returned. I went to the villa quietly and asked Phi Korn to shut down Bob III and take him out. I planted the chip in Bob III's right eye and set it up to my phone. I have to monitor Beam and his movements while he is near Forth. "

"What did you find? Did he do something dangerous to Forth?" asked Lam enthusiastically.

Park took his phone and opened an application. "On the contrary, darling. Here, see for yourself."

Lam stared at Park's phone screen which opened to the video recording application. He looks at the various scenes in it with focus.

Forth and Beam are in various places in the villa. Kitchen, dining room, living room, living room, even garden and swimming pool. They did a lot together. Cooking, eating, watching tv, watering plants, taking walks, swimming and sunbathing.

All screenshots show different places and scenes, but there is one thing in common in each scene. Forth laughed. He not only smiled faintly, but smiled broadly and often laughed. Widely.

"This .... Forth?" asked Lam uncertainly. "He actually laughed like this?"

Park nodded. "I also can't believe that finally I can see Forth laughing again after a long time. And that's because of Beam."

Lam looked at the phone screen. "His eyes glow whenever he looks at Beam," muttered Lam. "I-I don't like this, Park."

Park looked at Lam in surprise. "Why? Isn't it great, there is someone who can return Forth to the way he used to?"

"Yes. In the meantime. However, we don't know who Beam really is and why he suddenly appears in Forth's life. Until when will he stay by Forth's side? What will happen if one day he finds his memory back? What if at that time happened, Forth really got used to his presence then had to let go? "

"I've asked Palmo to investigate Beam. One thing that surprised me, it turns out that Forth has also asked Palmo to do the same thing. It might be a bit difficult, because it only relies on his face and name, but Palmo is better than a bloodhound."

"I hope Palmo soon finds out the truth about him. I'm afraid, Forth will be hurt again because of Beam's presence at this time. The look in his eyes when he saw Beam, much more intense than when we know he started to like Rose."

"I'll talk to Beam again later," Park said, stroking Lam's arm. "I'll make sure he won't do things that will harm Forth."

"Be careful, Park. Don't let you fall in love with him. He's charming. You must be aware of that," said Lam in a sharp tone.

Park laughed and pinched Lam's nose. "You know, darling, to me only one, the most charming person in my world. You. Or maybe you started to like this Beam, because you realized he was charming?"

Lam pouted and beat Park's chest lightly. "Don't be silly!"

"Take it easy, for the time being let Forth calm down there with Beam. Maybe fate brought them together. We will first solve this Rose and Stiff problem. I'm really going to make them experience hell in their lives after what they did to Forth. "

"You're sure Rose doesn't know about the villa, right?"

"Take it easy. Only the four of us and Forth know about the villa."

"I'm going to ask our lawyers to speed up paperwork to kick them out of Thailand, before the elders know about this matter."

"Take it easy, the brothers have promised to shut up and help us secretly. They know, Forth has been injured enough and the elders might take more extreme measures against the two people, which might make things worse. However, Forth is not allowed us to hurt both of them. Especially because of Rose's condition. "

Lam's office door opens and Max enters with a stack of documents. He put all the documents on Lam's desk and stretched out his hands. "Gosh, I really didn't expect, this case spread so wide. That," Max pointed to the pile of documents. "The data I managed to gather. Once we get all this data out, I'm sure those two bastards will be poor for the rest of their lives."

Park looked at Max. "Thanks Max, I'll make sure our attorney gets it all."

"Have you had dinner?" asked Lam. "Where's Tul?"

"He's still in the laboratory. He's here in a minute. Shall we go out to dinner together?"

"Of course," said Lam happily. "Ah, if only Forth was with us now."

"Soon, Baby, soon. I hope," said Park.

"Hei, what is it?" Max pointed on Park phone. He took the phone. "I think I know this man. Why he is with Forth? In the villa?"

Park and Lam starred each other. "You know him?" Asked them together.

*****