Chapter 6

Beam's hand was still shaking. Momen before, he found Forth in the bathroom, drowning in a bathtub full of water with all his clothes on. An empty wine bottle and glass lay on the floor.

Beam felt his mind go blank as he slowly approached the bath. Forth didn't move at all. Beam searched for the water valve at the bottom of the tub and pulled on the lever.

His tears began to drip when he saw Forth's pale face come to the surface when the water in the tub began to recede. His hands reached out for Forth's head. "Forth, wake up. Don't die, please, don't die. I'm afraid to be alone. You said you won't leave me alone. Baby, please, wake up."

Beam hugged Forth with his body outside the bath. He kissed Forth's face with tears in his eyes and kept whispering pleas so that Forth wouldn't die.

His chest felt tight and he almost gave up seeing Forth completely motionless.

"Beam?"

Beam cried even louder. He was really desperate and heard Forth's voice calling him even though he was lifeless. "Forth, don't leave me, please. I'm afraid of myself. Forth, Baby, please, don't die and leave me alone. I don't have anyone, Forth."

Forth felt a warm breath Beam on his face. His heart skipped a beat as he felt Beam's kiss all over his face and even his lips. Beam feels sweet and warm. He tasted the saltiness from Beam's tears which rolled down his face.

Forth touched Beam's cheek and wiped his tears. "Beam. Why are you crying?"

"You died and left me. You lied to me. You said you wouldn't leave me alone," sobbed Beam, staring at Forth. "I'm scared. Don't di ... Oh? Forth?" Beam's eyes widened perfectly. His eyes became focused and he looked confused. He held Forth's hand on his cheek. "Forth?"

"Why are you here and crying?" asked Forth. He sucked hisself up and realized that the water in the tub had receded.

"You're not ... dead?" asked Beam, confused. He felt Forth's whole face and chest, checked his heartbeat and even squeezed his shoulders.

"Die?" asked Forth confused.

He stared at Beam's puffy face, then looked at himself and the place where they were. He immediately realized what made Beam think he was dead.

Forth stood up and got out of the bath. He took off all his clothes and calmly put on a kimono taken from the counter by the sink.

He took Beam's hand and helped him up. Beam's clothes were also wet. Forth took off all of Beam's clothes, and quietly swallowed hard seeing how white and soft Beam's skin was.

Forth puts on a kimono for Beam and leads Beam out of the bathroom. Beam like a robot, accepting everything Forth does without saying anything. His mind was chaotic and he felt like he was paralyzed. Forth took Beam to the main room and sat on the bed.

Forth holding Beam's hand. "I'm not dead, Beam. I'm not going to break my promise and leave you either. You may leave when your memory returns, but this is my home and I'm not going anywhere."

"But you drowned yourself in the bath and didn't move," said Beam. He cried again.

Beam hit Forth's chest hard enough, making Forth a little flinched. "Idiot! You can get sick from such stupidity."

Forth smiled thinly. He saw Beam's face frown but his eyes were filled with anxiety. "My tolerance for alcohol is pretty high, Beam. I won't pass out with just a bottle of wine."

Beam looked at Fort with an "I can't believe you're that stupid" look and shook his head.

Forth lifted Beam's chin with the tip of his index finger and brought his face closer to Beam. "I'm just a little drunk. There are a lot of things on my mind and I need time to cool my hot head and heart. But I'm not dead." Beam closed his eyes. Forth stared at Beam's wet eyelashes quivering under his eyes. Beautiful. Unconsciously, Forth approached and kissed Beam's eyes. He also kissed the tip of Beam's nose, which was pointed and reddish from crying. Beam's slightly parted lips, trembling and his vanilla-smelling breath was so seductive. Forth never kissed men. He's straight. But somehow Beam looks so fragile and seductive.

Beam kissed him in the bathroom earlier. His kiss did not contain lust and erotic elements, only fear and panic, but Forth felt Beam's lips on his skin burning and awakening his desire.

He was drunk after finishing the bottle of wine, and the cold water that soaked his body was so pleasant and soothing.

Forth is immersed in his subconscious until he doesn't realize Beam's presence and what he is doing. Beam's kiss that pulled Forth from the depths of his subconscious.

Forth touched Beam's lips with his lips, only briefly, to satisfy his curiosity, wanting to try to feel the warmth and softness of those lips again. A small sigh escaped Beam's lips and Forth was stunned. Beam opened his eyes and looked into Forth's eyes.

Beam's wet eyes glowed. Forth blinked and his heart beat faster. He landed his lips on Beam's again, this time longer. Warm breathing Beam on Forth's lips.

Forth took a sip of Beam's lower lip slowly and felt Beam sigh again. Forth no longer thought long. He pulled Beam closer by grabbing him by the waist and moving his lips to deepen the kiss.

His tongue broke through Beam's slightly open mouth and grabbed his soft tongue, sucking and dancing along Beam's tongue which greeted him shyly.

"F-Forth ...," Beam sighed at Forth's mouth. The smell of wine, cinnamon and cloves from Forth made Beam drunk.

He tilted his head to deepen their kiss and bit slowly Forth's tongue inside his mouth.

Forth's broad hand stroked his back slowly and occasionally massaged his waist. The blood flow in Beam's body rushed towards the center of his body when his hand accidentally touched Forth's chest which was open behind the kimono. He squeezed Forth's hard muscles and felt Forth's moan in his mouth.

"Oh, Beam, you are so beautiful."

Beam felt Forth's kiss leave his mouth and move to his neck. He groaned as Forth sucked the back of his right ear, making a slight sting there.

Forth also kissed, licked, and sucked Beam's bare shoulders, having lowered his kimono from his shoulders.

He grabbed Forth's head and squeezed his thick hair. Forth suddenly became silent and Beam felt lost when suddenly Forth pulled himself away.

"Forth?"

Forth looked at Beam and stroked his lips which were slightly swollen after the kissing session earlier. He shook his head and stroked Beam's cheek. "I'm sorry, Beam. I must be not in my right mind. I'm not going to do it again."

Beam was dumbfounded. He looked at Forth getting off the bed. Forth smooths Beam's kimono and kisses the top of his head. "Get some rest. I'll turn on Bob III and have him cook our dinner."

"W-what?"

*****

Hang on there, Beam 🥺
Damn you, Forth!