Chapter 30

Beam knew that the wiretapping device attached to his ring would reveal all the secrets he had been keeping.

Forth will know all the things Beam has done before. Beam knew Forth might be disgusted with him, angry, or even hate him. Beam doesn't care. He just wanted to get rid of Stefan forever. Get Stefan out of Beam's life. Get Stiff out of Forth's life.

Years ago, Beam was walking barefoot carrying a heavy sack of rice on his shoulders.

His adoptive mother told Beam to buy rice and his sandal lost in the middle of the road.

Beam's feet started to blister on the cobbled streets and the weight on his shoulders made things worse. Beam felt his eyes wet. He didn't want to cry, but the pain made his tears unbearable.

Beam put down the sack of rice and sat on the side of the pavement, sobbing as he massaged his aching leg.

A motorcycle stopped in front of Beam.

A man got off the motorbike and crouched next to Beam. "Hey, why are you crying here? Are you hurt? Are you in trouble?"

Beam looked up and through the tears, his eyes met a face that was watching him with a curious look. The most beautiful face Beam had ever seen in his life.

"You're hurt," the man mumbled, pointing at Beam's feet. "Why don't you wear sandals?"

Beam wiped his wet eyes. "My sandal broke in the middle of the road earlier."

The man frowned as he stared at the rice sack next to Beam.
"You are so tiny, like a girl, how can you carry such a heavy load without shoes?"

The man shook his head in surprise. He reached out and gently cleaned Beam's face, then was stunned. Beam tilted his head. His heart was beating really fast right now.

"W-why? Is there something wrong with my face?" asked Beam anxiously.

"You're so . . . beautiful," the man muttered. "Are you really a girl?"

"No," said Beam quickly. "I am a man."

The man grabbed Beam's hand and pulled him up. "Wait here a moment. I have something for you."

The man walked over to his motorbike and opened the backpack tied to the back seat. He took out a pair of white sneakers, a small towel, sock, and a bottle of water.

He approached Beam and offered him a drink of water. Beam looked at the bottle doubtfully but then drank it quickly.

"Don't waste it. Save some. We need to wash your feet," said the man.

Beam didn't understand what he meant, but he handed him the remaining water in the bottle and the man poured it into the towel. He then led Beam to sit on his motorbike and lifted Beam's right leg.

Beam was very surprised when the man cleaned his feet very gently, as well as his left foot. He put on thick socks after Beam's feet were clean and put on his shoes. "Well, now your feet won't hurt anymore. Now show me the way, I'll take you home."

Beam looked at his feet and then at the man in front of him. Very handsome and very young. "No need. My house is near. This is enough. Thank you very much."

The man easily shifted Beam sitting in the middle of his motorbike then took a sack of rice and placed it on the front of the motorbike.

Beam closed his eyes and grabbed the hem of the man's shirt as he started the bike.

Beam showed him the way to the house and asked the man to drop him off a few blocks earlier. The man was not pushy. He lowered the sack of rice and rubbed Beam's head gently.

"Be careful and eat more. You're too skinny for a man. I have to go back on my way. My parents are probably waiting."

"Th-thank you, sir," said Beam shyly.

"Hey, don't call me sir. I'm not even 17 yet. My name is Forth. Just call me that."

Beam's tears rolled down his cheeks. For the first time in his life, Beam felt he had found an oasis in the arid desert of his life.

He treasured the name and face of the man named Forth in his heart and memory, until several years later, he saw a television show about the inauguration of a new electronics company by Torn Jamorhnoom.

Behind the young director, standing cold and stiff, was the man who had filled Beam's dreams for years. Forth. Torn Jamorhnoom introduced him as his younger brother.

A slap snapped Beam out of his thoughts. His cheeks had gone completely numb and the slap was no longer painful, it only took him by surprise.

Stifd gripped Beam's chin and lifted his face with a laugh. "If Fórth saw you now, I'm sure he wouldn't want to look at you. Give up on me Beam, and I'll make you happy."

Beam looked Stiff in the eye then spat in his face. "Why don't you just kill me now? I'd rather die from a beast than be with you, bastard!"

Stiff chuckled as he wiped Beam's spit from his face. "Ignorant bitches. Disgusting gay. You're so unprofitable. You think it's easy to get away from me? You think, after looking for you for so many years, it's easy for me to let you go again now? ."

Beam laughed. He glared at Stiff. "You don't seem afraid I'll kill you secretly in the future, do you? I might obey you now, but later you'll regret not killing me now. I'm a doctor. I could inject you with poison while you sleep someday. It's not just you, Rose and your child who will be born too. I'm not a good person. Demons like you, my adoptive parents and even my own parents have changed me."

Stiff threw a punch at Beam's face, sending Beam and the chair he was sitting in bouncing.

On the floor, Beam snickered. Blood gushed from his nose, mouth and the side of his head. Stiff kicked Beam in the stomach then sat on it. He slapped Beam's face repeatedly until Beam almost fainted.

Stiff tore Beam's shirt and squeezed Beam's chest. He grabbed Beam's lips and bit him hard. Beam groaned in pain, but it only made Stiff even more mad.

"You rejected me first. Now, I will take what I should have got first and make you completely mine. No one can touch you anymore but me, because you will really become a slave in the truest sense for me," Stiff hissed while biting Beam's shoulder.

He spread Beam's legs and forced Beam's trousers down. Beam cried loudly feeling the pain in his body and heart. He chanted Forth's name in his heart and apologized.

"You're going to be my bitch, Beammie."

Stiff stood up to take off his pants. Beam was curled up naked like a fetus on the floor, covered in blood and bruises.

Suddenly, Stiff groaned and tumbled to the floor, nearly hitting Beam. Beam covered his head with his hands, waiting for another blow to hit him. Then, he heard a voice calling him.

"Baby, it's me."

*****