Chapter 23

Professor Razak Satari is a male citizen of Malayasia in his mid 40 years. He is a psychologist who has handled various cases throughout his career.

Phana Kongthanin was one of her favorite students to supervise while completing medical studies. Professor Razak liked Phana because of his enthusiasm for studying everything, including psychology. Although Phana eventually chose to specialize in the field of internal medicine, their relationship became even closer as colleagues.

Professor Razak had heard about what happened to Beam Baramee, another young doctor who was also Phana Kongthanin's best friend. Together with Kittinan Intochar, Phana and Beam are a trio of bright young doctors.

He didn't need to be asked twice when Phana called him for Beam. Plus, currently Beam is under the trustee of Forth Jamorhnoom. That made Professor Razak unhesitatingly vacate his schedule for the next week.

"How was he, when you found him, Mr. Jamorhnoom?" asked Professor Razak.

He and Forth are talking privately in Forth's study, as a prelude to starting therapy for Beam. He needs to know Beam's background and the slightest things related to Beam's previous condition.

"Just call me Forth, Professor, don't hesitate," said Forth calmly.

Professor Razak smiled calmly. The young billionaire in front of him was surprisingly humble and likable. "Then you should also call me phi."

Forth nodded in agreement. Professor Razak's age didn't seem that much different from his eldest brother, Torn, so the nickname suited him.

"He hit the back of my car, while I was pulling up at the curb. He was wearing only sandals and a light jacket. I think he ran away from something and ended up hitting my car. He was unconscious and had lots of bruises on his body. He's also dehydrated."

"Did you take him to the doctor or the hospital?"

"No. I immediately brought him here and took care of him myself. I have a brother-in-law who is a doctor in South Korea, so I asked him how to take care of Beam."

"Who is your brother-in-law, if I may know? I have many colleagues and relatives in South Korea."

"Jung Hae In. He's a quite famous plastic surgeon. He married one of my older cousins, Phi Gun Vacciravit."

"Ah!" Professor Razak sounded surprised, but his face was beaming. "So you are Gun's cousin? What a coincidence. Jung is also my cousin from my mother side. My father is Malaysian and married my South Korean mother. My mother and Jung's mother are sibling."

"It's a small world, Phi," said Forth happily. "Phi Gun's mother is my mother's litlle sister. She took his husband name-Vacciravit, so all of her children also a Vacciravit."

"Ah, this is a fun family reunion," said Professor Razak. "Well, back to Beam. Anything you can tell me about his condition after he's been in your care, Forth?"

Forth told him everything about Beam, except for the photos Tul sent two days ago. Forth also shared that in the past few days Beam looked gloomy and lost his appetite, but did not want to admit anything to Forth every time he was asked.

"I'd like to start a therapy session for Beam right away. Do you think he's in good shape? You must know better because he's been with you all this time."

Forth thought for a moment. "How about tomorrow, Phi? I think he's a little scared and I want to talk to him first."

"No problem. I'll stay at the nearest hotel and you can let me know whenever Beam is ready to start."

"No, no, Phi. You can't stay in the hotel. There are eight rooms in this villa, you can choose the room you want. Three guest rooms are already occupied by Ming and Kit, Park and Lam, and Phana and Wayo There other four empty rooms you can choose, Phi. "

"Wow, that's an honor for me," said Professor Razak happily. "I don't want to bother you."

"Oh, don't worry. It's better for Beam to get used to you so he doesn't feel awkward."

Forth asks Bob III to take care of Professor Razak's needs to stay. Beam looks uncomfortable seeing Forth and Professor Razak talking. He knew that the therapy Professor Razak was going to do on him was necessary, but he was afraid.

Beam realizes, there are things he has done that could turn out to be a part of all the things that have happened to him so far. Beam still doesn't know how it is or how it happened, but he is sure that what he is doing will make Forth dislike or even hate him. Beam is afraid that his therapy will expose all his actions.

Phana, Wayo, Kit and Ming looked worried when Beam didn't appear in the dining room at dinner time.

Forth says that Beam is not feeling well and refuses to eat dinner.

"It's okay, Pha," said Professor Razak soothingly. "Beam must feel uncomfortable because of the therapy he is going through. After all, everyone has a secret that he wants to keep only to himself, and in a psychological therapy, it is not impossible that the secret will be revealed. Most of my patients feel anxious about it before starting therapy. "

"Maybe Beam doesn't know that whatever he says, it will be a secret among psychologists with him," said Forth calmly. "I'll talk to him, Pha. Don't worry."

Forth brought a plate of fruit slices and small cakes into the room after dinner was over and everyone went into their respective rooms to rest.

Beam is sitting on the sofa overlooking the balcony. The glass door that separates the room from the balcony opens slightly and makes the room cool because of the wind blowing from outside.

"Baby, why sit there without a blanket? You can get cold," said Forth.

Beam wore only thin pajamas and sat curled up on the sofa. He turned his head when he heard Forth's voice.

"Forth? Is everyone sleeping?" asked Beam. He got up from the sofa and closed the door. He walked and sat on the edge of the bed, watching Forth change clothes. Beam looks sluggish.

"Hm. You're not hungry, honey?" asked Forth, stroking Beam's thin cheeks. He sat beside Beam and took his hand gently. "You want me to feed you something?"

Beam looked at his hand that was in Forth's grasp then looked at Forth who was smiling at him.

Beam couldn't take it anymore. He started sobbing uncontrollably.

Forth was surprised. "Baby? What's wrong?"

"F-Forth ... I have to confess something to you," Beam replied haltingly. "Please don't hate me, Forth."

*****