Chapter 14

Warning 18+
Please skip this chapter if you are not into bxb love scene 🙂

*****

"Don't say things that you might regret later, Forth," Beam said softly. He stroked Forth's cheek. His eyes filled with tears. "I don't want to mess with the whole of your good life with the way I am now. I don't understand how, but I think I've been neglected many times before this memory loss, so it doesn't seem too annoying. Sometimes forgetting can be happier."

Forth tilted his neck and reached for Beam's ear. He bit Beam's earlobe in a whisper. "I've never felt anything like the way I feel for you now, since seeing you stare at me after woke up from your unconsiouness. Ever since hearing you call me your lover. I feel lost when I don't find you within my eyes. I feel good just seeing you smile at Bob III. I was upset when see you sluggish and silent. What's that called? "

Beam moaned, felt the hair on his neck bristled. "B-but, you're straight. I don't know if I'm gay or not, but my feelings for you are so strong, ever since I can only talk to your photo on the inscription. I look into your eyes in that photo and feel you are with me every time I come to you. I am releasing my tiredness and frustration after work, happy and comfortable too, by telling you in the photo. I even say goodbye every time I come home after work. "

"I don't think it's a matter of whether we're straight or gay. It's a matter of feeling, don't mix it up with gender. I've been with Rose, but I'm sure, I've never once felt this strong like towards you. I'll tell you everything later. Now , allow me to love you, Dr. Baramee. You can have me in person now, not just a photo in that inscription. But, remember one thing, always, don't ever think about to leave me. Like I say, never!"

Beam felt Forth's kiss crawling on the skin of his neck, ears and chin. He sighed and gripped Forth's shoulders tightly, leaning as close to him as possible.

Forth stroked Beam's back while his lips ran down Beam's neck and shoulders. He felt his heart beat very fast as Beam's body pressed against his. His lower body hardened, feeling the same for Beam.

Forth unbuttoned Beam's pajamas and let the soft material fall onto the bed. He distance himself from Beam and stare at the naked body in front of him in amazement. He had seen Beam's upper body open several times, but this time it was different. Forth's hand reached out and he touched Beam's chest with sparkling eyes. "You are very beautiful, Beam. So white and soft."

Beam blushing. "Forth, don't look at me like that," said Beam shyly.

Forth grabbed Beam back into his arms and kissed Beam's face. He landed a kiss on Beam's lips gently. Taste the sweetness of Beam with all the feeling. Beam almost cried feeling the softness of Forth's lips sipping his lips, Forth's tongue dancing in his mouth, Forth's breath smelled like cinnamon and cloves, felt warm in Beam's mouth.

Beam gripped Forth's hard thigh and felt Forth moaning in his mouth. "Forrtthhh ..." groaned Beam softly. "Make love to me, Forth, please ...."

Forth shifted his kiss to Beam's neck and shoulders, then took a sip of pink niple on Beam's chest, while his hands roamed Beam's entire body freely and stopped on Beam's hard masculinity under his pajama pants.

Beam's groan made Forth unable to hold back anymore. He took off Beam's pajamas as well as his panties and let Beam's manhood stand in front of his face.

Beam gasped and held his breath before releasing a long moan, when Forth's mouth drowned him in a sea of ​​pleasure that was warm and moist. Forth sucked, kissed, and licked Beam's manhood, squeezing his ass and sighing Beam's name.

"Baby, let go, please let go of me, baby, I can't take it anymore. Aah ... Forth, let go now, pleasee ... I'm going out, aarrggghhh, I can't hold it anymore," Beam said breathlessly puff.

"Let it out, Baby, I want to feel you," muttered Forth with his mouth still busy.

Beam felt like being thrown into heaven when releasing a long orgasm, which Forth swallowed immediately.

Beam was still panting when Forth kissed him again and pulled the blanket to cover Beam's naked body.

Beam looked at Forth confused. "Forth? Why ...?"

Forth smiled and wiped the sweat dots on Beam's forehead with his kiss. "You are very delicious, Baby, very delicious."

Beam's hand reached out to touch Forth's hardened manhood under his pajama pants. "I want this, Forth."

Forth snuggled on Beam's neck. "You're not feeling well, honey. You can't be tired. Besides, I don't want to hurt you."

Unexpectedly, Beam burst into tears. Forth was surprised and hugged Beam in panic. "Beam, Baby, why are you crying all of a sudden? Are you feeling sick? What do you feel?"

Beam turned over, shoulders shaking. "My heart hurts. You don't want me. You only feel sorry for me."

Forth was stunned. He grabbed the body of Beam who was back to him and pulled Beam over his body.

Beam hid his face on Forth's neck and his tears streamed down Forth's pajama collar.

"Ssh, Baby, it's not like I don't want you," Forth coaxed, stroking Beam's hair and back. "I've never done it with men and I'm afraid of hurting you. We need lubricants and condoms, honey. You have to know how hard it is to hold back my cravings every time I look at you, but I don't want to hurt you."

Beam raised his head and looked at Forth. His face was wet with tears but his lips were smiling. He brought his face closer and kissed Forth's lips. The kiss is hot and demanding.

Forth felt his blood rustle when he felt Beam's hand unbuttoning his pajamas and in an instant, he was naked. His masculinity was crushed by Beam's stomach which then deliberately moved to rub, making Forth sigh.

Beam explores Forth's body, kissing, licking, sucking and occasionally biting Forth's skin. He stroked Forth's manhood with his tongue, up and down the length of the rod all the way to the ball. Forth gasped for air.

Beam gave two fingers to Forth's mouth, who sucked on it unconsciously. Beam braced himself and groaned.

"Baby, what are you doing," whispered Forth in amazement. He grabbed Beam's neck and kissed his face.

Beam grabbed Forth's manhood and carried it to the back of his body. He released himself from Forth's embrace and an instant later Forth felt an intoxicating warmth enveloping his manhood.

Beam gripped Forth's manhood tightly. He bit his lower lip and closed his eyes in pain. The tears flowed.

Forth moved slowly. "Beam, honey, don't do this. You're in pain," Forth lifted Beam's body which was occupying his manhood.

Beam buried his nails in the skin of Forth's chest and opened his eyes. He shook his head and hissed. "Don't you dare let it go, Forth. Don't!"

"But, Baby ...."

"Move, honey, make it harder and faster," Beam hissed. He licked his lips and smiled sweetly to Forth. "Now!"

Forth growled as he flipped Beam and pounding him. Beam moaning Forth's name in pleasure.

"Oh, Forth ... I love you so much ...."

*****