[21] Tai Kwon...Doe?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Um.....Hello, my name is Chellybean. You probably all forgot about me since I take so incredibly long to update. But yeah, I'm sorta the author of this story...And you all should hate me since I update like, never. 

But yeah, look! This is an update! A rather long one actually, probably longest ever in this story. So hope that makes up for it a little bit. Gif on the side is of Minnie, who you'll meet in the chapter  below.

ENJOY! :D

"Does it look bad?" I asked, pressing a cold rock against my face, which hurt extremely. With a wince, I looked down at Burrito and awaited his answer. I officially was going insane, waiting for a raccoon to answer me, even a smart raccoon like himself.

He raised his one paw, making a 'just a little' sign with his little fingers. I nodded, turning back to the small river in front of me. I was listening to a raccoon, a dumb little raccoon who answered me using only his fingers.

Were they even called fingers?

I shook my head, not bothering to think about it too much. In the scale of everything that was happening lately, that question was as minuscule as a plankton. A small laugh escaped my lips. I can't believe I just said that, I don't even know what minuscule means.

Shaking my head once again, I rose to my feet and walked back up the small hill to where Burrito, the devil and I had camped out the night before. I hadn't even took three steps before I could begin to hear the whimpers emitting from the top of the hill. With a roll of the eyes, I pressed the stone against my cheek and stumbled up the hill.

I was still feeling dizzy and sick, and not being able to have breakfast only made it worse. I was seriously tempted to still eat the egg after flinging it to the ground, despite all the dirt and mud that covered it. But I was too busy screaming in pain and punching Satan-reincarnated in the face. Now, I was still completely famished and couldn't do anything to fix it.

And it was all Tony's fault.

"Really?" I asked as I entered the clearing. He was still rolling around on the ground, moaning in pain. One hand was covering the right side of his face, the side I had punched while the other hand cupped his....manly bits, due to the immense pain they endured when I dropped kicked him...Right where it counts.

Normally, I wouldn't go to those extremes over a stupid burn, but I was angry and to me it as kinda like payback for everything that he's put me through. The teasing, the taunting, the pranks, the stunts, this road trip....Everything.

Plus, I always wanted to drop kick someone. I saw it on Tv once and it looked like it'd be cool to actually do.

I guess now I can check that off on my non-existent to-do list.

"Leave me alone to die!" He cried, rolling onto his stomach to hide his face. I rolled my eyes and kicked his back lightly with my bare foot. When all he did was groan at me, I growled lowly and walked away, my destination the river once again. I had washed my under garnets and at the moment, they were drying on a rock. I needed to go retrieve them before we could continue our journey.

"He is such a wussy." I muttered to Burrito, who was making little splashes in the water. He glanced at me for a second, then continued with what he was doing. A small smile grew on my lips as I stared at him. Never in my life would I have thought that I'd make friends with a raccoon. On my possibilities for things to happen list-almost non-existent- it fell somewhere between riding a flying horse and hearing a talking monkey.....Practically impossible.