1

I can't believe I made it this far. Just yesterday I was a little Haitian girl living in the projects to making projects. Tonight is the night for me to celebrate me being part of the JHQ modeling agency. That's not all I do though. I'm also a spokeswoman for women and teenagers but most of all a business women. I also help small businesses get connections and help promote them because of my following on social media.

Me, Jordan, Malik, and Isabelle all went to a small dinner with the agency. When the dinner was over we went to Club Venus.

I wore a long black dress where the back has a low cut and the front was a long v cut where it shows just enough boobs it also had a cut up to my knee. At first, the dress was complicated because it has strings you can tie around your neck or you can connect those two strings to the small clips that are on the inside of the dress above your butt. But I just tied it around my neck. I wore my black stilettos heels with my red purse. I cut my lace wig to a bob with a middle part. I borrowed Isabelle's hair clips to keep the hair out of my face.

I went for a dramatic look when it came to my makeup. I went for a black eyeshadow with a cut crease of red with my red lipstick. I made sure my eyebrows look like sisters and natural instead of boxed (long story) I contour and highlight. I even put on my red lipstick and outline it with black and put my gloss on top. My nails were in a stiletto shape and were painted matte black even my toenails.

We went into the VIP section and ordered a couple of bottles. Before we took our shots we took pictures to post and promote our outfits. Isabelle wore a short red dress, Jordan wore a dress shirt black slacks, and black dress shoes, and Malik wore a regular shirt jeans and tennis shoes.

As the night went on we were having fun dancing together. We decided to go downstairs to the main floor. I saw Isabelle go to the DJ and whisper something in his ear. I was shaking my head but still danced with Malik. As we were dancing I can feel eyes on me but I was used to it so I don't pay it any mind.

Then we heard the music stop. I turned to look over at the DJ table. He handed her the mic.

Isabelle
"I want to thank you all for coming out tonight." People started clapping and I started to die a little. "Tonight is the night my friends and I are celebrating my sister from another mister success. She is truly the hardest working and the most giving person I know and I want her to have fun tonight. Rose, we love you and you have many more adventures ahead of you." She blew a kiss while waving at me. I blushed and waved back. "This is for you so everyone gets on the floor and dances mizik kompaaaaa!"

As soon as I heard the song I knew I was going to turn up. As I and Malik were dancing closer together it gets hot and so soon as pull away a little it was still hot. I asked him do he feel hot he told me, no that he do feel people looking in our direction. I look up and see a couple of people looking this way but it doesn't match the energy I was feeling. I pushed it to the back of my head and continue dancing.

As the song finished we were looking for Jordan to see him still in the VIP booth drinking the rest of the bottle. I and Malik decided not to drink anymore since I'm starting to feel the buzzing from the drinks earlier. I went in my purse to see Isabelle texted us she will be leaving with the DJ. I laughed a little bit and texted her ok.

Malik was taking care of Jordan as I was checking my emails and updating my calendar. I felt someone standing in front of me so I put my phone down a little and a lady who wasn't a bartender offered me a bottle and a card.

Rose
"Can I help you?"

Britney
"Yeah um, my boss had told me to give you this." She hands me a bottle of champagne and a card.

Rose
"Thank you but I can't take the bottle but I will take the card."

Britney
"Can you please take the bottle? I promise the bottle hasn't been tapped in."

Jordan took the bottle from her hand making sure he felt her fingers looking her in her eyes. "Thanks. What's your name?"

Britney
"Britney."

He took his hand out to shake hers and gave her his sexy smirk. "Jordan." She pulled her hand away and speed walked to her boss who was across from us. I couldn't get a good look at him it was too dark.

I turned to look at Jordan who was drunk. "Even when your drunk you're still a flirt."

"I'm not drunk yet and besides she's cute. I like them shy."

I roll my eyes at him and opened the card. The card read congratulations and my tab which was paid for. I looked up to see if I could get a good look at him again but no one was there anymore.

"Guys I'm ready to go home." We all decided to go home before leaving I took the bottle I bought and Jordan took the champagne Britney gave us. I text Belle and she told us to wait for her. As I was walking to our car we told our driver to wait for Belle.

She was speed walking pulling her dress down with one hand and covering her boobs with her other hand so nothing won't pop out.

"What happened to you going with the DJ."

"He BM called and they still fucking with each other. I don't want no drama." I gave her the look that I knows there was more as we were pulling off. "And he doesn't eat pussy."

Malik and I started laughing.

Jordan
"I'll eat you out."

Isabelle
"I'm not about to play with you Jordan." She rolls her eyes looking out the window. I and Jordan traded seats. He was whispering in her ear and she was blushing and squeezing her legs together. His fingertips traced every inch of her thigh.

"If y'all won't take that shit somewhere else!" He turned to face Malik.

"Man shut the fuck up cockblocking and shit." He faced Belle. "You still think I'm playing."

"Driver step on it!" I started to pat his seat to hurry up I refuse to be back here while they do that.

He started to bite and kiss her neck while massaging her pussy. Her breaths started to become heavy but she didn't want to make any noise.

"You sure you want me to?" He asked in a deep voice. I can tell he's trying to control himself. She shook her head yes. "I need words, Bella."

Not going to lie I was getting a little turned on hearing them. He moves her underwear to the side and sticks his face in between her legs. She grabs his hair moaning. I was stepping on my imaginary gas pedal. Finally, the car came to a stop. We were at me and Malik's condo. We hopped out of the car fast that we didn't hear what the driver said.

We both went to our condo. Malik stays two doors down on the right and I stay a little further down on the left.

I went into my purse to get my keys to unlock the door. Before I opened it I made sure Malik went in his first safely.

I went inside locking the door and putting my safety lock on the door as well. I went into my bedroom to look for pajamas. I put my vanity in my bathroom closet. As I was wiping my makeup off my face and taking off my lashes I was checking to see if I have pimples. I only have small bumps that kinda look like freckles around my nose and under my eyes. I see my three beautiful marks.

I stripped out of my dress and took a shower making sure I don't wet my hair. As I was done I wash my face and neck in the sink. I did my face routine. As I was doing that I decided to clean up a bit and organize everything. I went on my social media to read the comments and of course, there were negative and positive comments but the positive ones I write down on a sticky note and put on my mirror and wall. 

When I finished washing my face and organizing my things I got ready for bed but I texted my mom first to let her know I'm ok.