Chapter 1: My Home

Picture of Trinity^

(Trinity's POV)

As soon as I opened my eyes I closed them shut when light shined into my eyes. I blinked a few times and sat up in bed. I looked at my clock on my nightstand and it read 7:26AM. I laid back on my bed staring up at the ceiling. Not ready to get up I looked around my room. I noticed my school books and papers scattered on my desk on the other side of my room. Sighing when I remembered I hadn't finished my homework, I sat up in bed and stretched my arms.

Knowing that Zoey would be up at this time I picked up my phone from off my nightstand and called her.

"Hey Trinity! Whats up?" She shouted into the phone making me wince. She picked up on the second ring. I rolled my eyes at her hyper self.

"I just woke up, so nothing. You doing anything today? I was wanting to go do something before Monday."

"Nope! Totally free. What do you wanna go do? Oh oh oh I know! There's a new ice cream shop right outside of town! Let's go there!" She squealed.

"Sure why not. I was wanting to go anyway, but I couldn't because I had too much homework. Still gotta finish some... I'll be at your house at 9."

"Okay i'll see you when you get here. Bye!" She giggled then hung up the phone.

I sat my phone down and walked over to my closet. I pull on a pair of jeans, grabbed my black combat boots and a black t-shirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

I looked in the mirror and frowned. My long dark hair was pretty normal looking other than the blue strip that stood out. The fact that it was natural was the crazy part. My mom just told me I was special and it looked good anyhow. I didn't argue that it looked good and it was because I didn't believe her it was because I was special. Well not at first anyway. 

My eyes were also abnormal. One eye was green and one was blue for most of the time. My eyes change colors when my mood changes drastically. 

At the moment my eyes were blue and green. Its because of who I am, or what I am... When I get too angry, excited, or sometimes when I get shocked I sprout cat ears and a tail. 

I run out of the bathroom then go to moms room. Shes still asleep, which she never gets up this early anyhow. I get a pen and piece of paper and write her a note saying that I went out to hang with Zoey.

 I place it on her desk where she will most defiantly see it. Then I leave her room and head to the front door. My head starts to throb suddenly making me sigh. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some aspirin from one of the cabinets. I wasn't going to let a headache get in the way of ice cream.

 I, once again, headed for the front door and walked out of the house. I live in a pretty small neighborhood. My little neighborhood is in the middle of the woods. I love it here because it isolated. You have to drive for about thirty minutes to go to any store. Sadly its like a two hour walk and that's where Zoey wants to go.

I finally made it to Zoey's house and knocked on her door. Not even two seconds went by before Zoey swung the door open. 

*********************************

Yeah I know this chapter is short, but they'll get longer I promise. This is only the first chapter so there ain't much going on, but I hope you keep reading. I am currently editing and adding and removing a few things, so if you spot any mistakes please tell me and i'll fix them. Thank you!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)