12 | Selfish Desires

─────

─────

"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."

-anonymous.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Some kind of tension was in the air. You could feel it through all the veins in your body. The blood rushing was telling you, there was so much tension. Your eyes were staring into Jungkook's while he sat on his couch grazing his palms together. His elbows are on his thighs. His eyes stuck on you, who was sitting at his table still.

You immediately get up sitting on his lap and smashing your lips on his, as he continues kissing you roughly. He stands up, your legs wrapped around his waist, he makes you sit on the table and continues to bite your lip and click your tongue with hazed eyes.

"Don't do this." He mutters, backing away a little bit. You grab his hoodie pulling him closer and kissing him more. "Hey . . ." He mumbles through the kisses as he says more, "Hey, baby . . ."

You shake your head in rejection of his pleading. And curl in his arms wanting more. As he moves to your neck roughly giving kisses to you on the table while you lay there. His scent was too addictive to you. Too addictive.

"I am cursed." He mutters backing away as you stand trying to get more but he holds you by your waist. "Hey." He keeps his fingers down your chin, "I am cursed." He repeats taking a deep breath panting as he says more, "You'll die."

"I don't care." You utter trying to move closer to him but he backs away pinching his nose and closes his eyes. "I don't care I sai—" You proceed to take him in your arms but he bursts out instead, "But I care." He unlatches his lips worriedly looking around. His hands move away from you and he takes a step back, "Listen . . . " He starts, shaking through his words, "I only want the best for you. So . . . Understand me?" He hums asking you to walk away. His eyes begging in your direction, begging you to not be in front of him because maybe he'll really lose himself and not let you go.

"Let's be together. Let's fight this together." You say, a tear rolling down your cheek as you wrap your arms around his waist not letting him go, "You and me . . ." You utter in his embrace, in his warmth. Your voice cracks through the process.

"I— I cannot—" He stutters caressing your head gently. His eyes softening. You hug him more tightly looking up at him, wanting his comfort, more than anything.

"I— I have tried saving people in my life, who I really cared about, but it didn't work out . . . It didn't work out." He repeats his words still warning you to walk away.

"But . . . I keep being selfish." He whispers to himself as he snuggles in your neck wrapping his arms around you this time. "I don't want to leave you as well." You murmur in his shoulder as he tightens his arms.

"I can't live like this. I have tried too . . . Tried to forget you. I couldn't, it's not working." You miserably say raising your gaze and steadily gaze into his eyes.

"Don't do this." He stammers on his words, widening his eyes in dread, as he shakes his head and couldn't breathe from the fear of losing you.

"It's my decision, Jungkook." You pull your hand up cupping his left cheek as you look at him. Reassuring him that everything will be alright. You breathe in, making yourself seem more courageous.

He still shakes his head. "I don't want to put you at risk." You hold him more closer stating. "I am aware, but can I stay away from you? Can you? I know about myself. I can't. I won't be happy if I do. My happiness will be stolen." He bites his cheek in thought gazing at you.

"I want you to stay alive." He attaches your foreheads, against each other as you smile at him trying hard to persuade him.

"How are you here though? My address and all?" He caresses your cheek while gazing into your eyes at the same time.

"Taehyung." You reply near his lips as he forcefully smiles. He understood what was going on now.

"I'll suck his blood tomorrow," Jungkook says solemnly stiffly smiling at you, and you let out a laugh that he's looking at calmly.

Your head jerks back to him as you amswer, "No." with a face full of concern for the actor. Even if he nearly yelled at you an hour ago, for his dear friend.

Jungkook finally looks furious pushing his tongue to his cheek, "You know what, baby?" He grabs your waist pulling you closer to him, "I get jealous easily." You bite your lip saying more words, "You aren't the only one."

You kept studying his features, observing the world he held in his eyes. He was so beautiful, magical, and so perfect. He moves closer little by little in hopes to reach your lips as you keep looking at his. Although, before you both could, your phone makes a sound.

Ting!

You swivel looking towards your bag that was kept on the table on both of your left. But he grabs your arm, not wanting you to go.

"Why does this always happen when we're going to kiss? Someone's just messaging you." He vocalizes caressing your waist and passing his lips from your forehead to the tip of your nose giving open-mouthed kisses.

"I want to know you." He whispers planting a kiss on your right cheek, "I want to go on a date with you." You clench his clothes while he tries to move to your neck. However—

Ting!

You giggle giving him a peck and smiling, "It's just a text. I'll be back to you in two minutes, okay?" You tilt your head as he sighs nodding as his lips curl into a beautiful smile. He was smiling; finally smiling. That made you so happy, and you're not unable to leave another peck on his lips while giggling as he giggles too.

You at last walk away grabbing your bag and pulling your phone out. You could feel Jungkook wrapping his arms around your waist while your gaze views the message and you glance at him so does he do the same. Appearing so enthusiastic.

Your breathing becomes uneven, and your heart hammers in your chest every passing second as your terrified gaze reads the text in front of you and your hands start shaking.

"What?" Jungkook mumbles deciding to take the phone and read it himself but you back away. Your eyes are wide as you look at him with horror.

Unknown Number : "Park Y/N, hadn't you challenged me to make you regret?"

Unknown Number : "Come outside to see your dearest brother turn into a vampire with your own two bloody eyes."

Unknown Number : "If you don't, too bad. He's of no use then, I'll have to kill him."

And your whole world started falling apart.

───── ☾ ─────

VOTE