05 | Burning Kisses

─────

─────

"With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant. The fact that you kept it does not."

-Sara Gruen.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

You could feel his warmth against you. His eyes deep into yours and waiting for you to respond to his doings as you pull your lips in a forceful smile.

"No." You straightforwardly say, backing away, leaving him speechless. He rolls his eyes, ruffling his hair, and looking around.

"Should have gone with the flow. Something good may have happened." He says gazing at you, flashing the same charming smirk in your direction. His hand grabs the coat he was wearing in the process.

"I think I should quit." You nonchalantly reply looking at him in the eye remembering what had just taken place a few minutes ago.

"No way!" He answers without any hesitation, seeming a bit troubled. "Yes, way." You say denying him and plagiarizing his words.

"If you quit . . ." He pauses in thought, trying to find a blackmail. He needed a blackmail real quick, so he can survive.

"Quit?" You question waiting for him to continue his words having arrogance on your face with your arms crossed.

"Nevermind, just don't quit." He immediately says, his fingers scratching the back of his head.

"Why?" Now he had to take a solid reason to make you stay. Because after what he did, there was no chance you will.

"If you quit, I will kiss you. Right here, right now." He says pointing to the ground. His chin is high and powerful.

"What the fuck?" Your eyes go wide. This man was something else. Could he only find this blackmail? Not something else. "No." You say fighting back pointing a finger at him.

He approaches you, his shoe hitting the ground, "Try me, Ms. Y/N." He says inches away from you. His fingers playing with your left hand's fingers that were hanging on the side.

"Fine." You roll your eyes. He looks like in desperate need of a secretary. But why threaten you with a kiss?

"I need a secretary anyways." The businessman says, going back towards his desk, his leg half hanging on his desk. It was so obvious. He did not think of that place as a location to keep documents at. But a place where he can sit and lay. Damn. This leaves you more speechless.