03 | Devilish Jealousy

─────

─────

"I wish to loathe you for doing this to me,
But I can't,
Since I just yearn for you more."

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

It was Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Your head snaps towards his direction; seeing he was leaning against a car with his arms crossed. Never mind his biceps that were peeking out from his blazer. He unbuttoned his shirt before coming near, and his cleavage was in full view. You gulp, and your eyes go wide. You had started believing he went home after not seeing him anywhere anymore. What was he doing here? But your heels, you were carrying them in your right hand while looking at him stunned.

You collect yourself and stand tall, or you could have looked so lost. You unconsciously check him out, and that smirk of his starts forming on his lips again, as he understood what you were doing.

"Are you done checking me out?" He confidently interrogates, leaving you speechless. "Huh?" You become conscious of what you were doing and avert your gaze away from him, shaking your head. Your eyes immediately look down out of embarrassment as you try not to show your blushed cheeks. He chuckles at your reaction, making you move your eyes at him.

Turning around, and opening his car door, he takes something out; swiveling back with shoes in his hands, he approaches you squatting down, making you wear the shoes on your feet, and tying its shoelaces. Your hands unconsciously were on his shoulders. You were so shocked, Raya had told you he's a cold guy. Then why is he so sweet towards you? He seems humble and not arrogant from any corner.

"Why do you have shoes in your car?" You frown, genuinely curious, standing in an awkward position and trying not to reveal what's inside your dress while he's crouching in front of you.

"I keep them just in case. They were too big for you though." He softly smiles, pointing towards the shoes with his arm over his knee and chuckling while gazing in your direction. After finishing what he was doing and looking at you with a smile. You then realize where your hands were. You instantly remove them from his shoulders, making him give you a sheepish smile as he gets up patting his knees.

"Do you need a lift? I don't think it's safe this late at night." He asks, pointing towards his car which was jet black and shiny waiting for you to hop in real quick. If you think about it clearly, yeah you need a lift. Jimin would've stopped you if he knew, but he wasn't here.

Your mind's stopping you, but your heart's encouraging you, yet your instincts are saying he's dangerous. But your urge to go with him was stronger. You didn't want to be stuck here in the middle of the night. You don't even think you will get a cab right now.