07 | She Is Drunk

─────

─────

"A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets."

-Gloria Stuart.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

While you're trying to get your boss's secrets out, you suddenly started feeling a hand on your shoulder, making your eyes go wide. You flinch immediately turning around.

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" Taehyung asks, a charming but stiff smile covering his face. You look at him as you arrange your dress unknowingly.

Although, because of him doing this, you have come to a conclusion. Jungkook really was hiding something, huh? He wouldn't have tried to stop you, if he didn't. You turn back around trying to search for Jungkook, but there was only him now, looking at you with an arched eyebrow. You have your assumptions of what he is, but you don't think it exists.

"Yeah, what are you doing here, Y/N?" Jungkook's smug smirk is irritatingly plastered on his face. It's so obvious. He already had in mind why you were here.

Why did he smirk? Did he think you're here because you're jealous? If he did, then he was so wrong. Yeah, you're jealous but— what?! What did you just think?! You're not jealous. It's childish behavior. Jungkook may be doing that, but you'll never do it.

You scoff, pulling your chin up, "Whatever you thought, you're utterly wrong."

"What did I think, Ms. Y/N?" His smirk widens, as asks that too innocently. He was getting on your nerves now. Taehyung was observing you both, feeling fascinated.

You try to calm your nerves and decide to walk away. "Nothing." However, he grabs your fingers slowly grazing them up to your palm and then your wrist, clenching your wrist. He nudged his chin at Taehyung to get out.

"Excuse the fuck out of me? I ain't one of your employees from the way you're signaling me to get out. But still, I will do it because I want my friend to be happy." Taehyung rolls his eyes, giving you a polite smile, and slipping out of the scene.

You grimace at the actor, odd as to what he meant by 'be happy' to his friend. You're going to ask him, however, before you did, he walks away. You exhale deeply, turning around to see the annoying smug smile lingering on the man's face. You had unintentionally rolled your eyes so sassily. Fuck him. Like really? Why have so much arrogance?

"What?" You inquire, frustrated.

"I should be the one asking you that. So, Ms. Y/N, what were you doing here sneaking around like a little rat wanting to look at people who were having their alone time?" What did he say? Little rat? You? Did you look like a rat to him?

"If I am a rat, then you are a bastard. No, even more, you are a whore bastard. You sleep around with ladies." You had gone nuts, you're drunk. If you weren't, you wouldn't have addressed your boss as such. There was a teeny tiny bit of fear crawling in your heart because of your words, but you weren't as bothered.

"What did you say?" He clenches his teeth, having a feigned smile lingering over his lip, "Are you drunk?" His mind finally starts working, as he discovers a dark truth about you.

"I said whatever you heard and yeah— I mean no! I am not drunk! I am very much sober right now, Jungkook." You say, not wanting to admit it.

"If you wouldn't have called me by my name, I may have believed that. I am still your boss." You try getting out of his grip, but his grip tightens.

"Leave me alone!" You bellow, anger bubbling in you after seeing him with that girl. How dare he try to grab you now?

"No, you aren't going anywhere. You're drunk; what if something happens? No!" He shouts seeming worried about you.

"Why do you care? Who are you to care about me? Go to your girls and fuck around with them." Woah! You're shook! Did you always know these words? You're struggling in his grip as he leans towards you and curls his lip in a charming smile to mock you, "So, you really are jealous, huh?"

You slap your hand on your mouth in surprise and realize what you said, "No! It's not that!" You say, blushing very hard, becoming somewhat sober. You wanted to get out of this situation too badly.

"I know for a fact you were jealous, so accept it." Jungkook declares, hinting evil in his deep gaze and moving closer, his breath hitting your face.

"Y/N!" Jimin shouts. He approaches you from the left, grabbing the businessman's hand and pushing it away, not even looking at him, "Are you okay? You weren't there, I searched for you everywhere, and here you are. I was so worried." He hugs you. "I will not do parties again." He mumbles caressing your head.

Jungkook looks at you both in confusion not knowing what was happening. "I am okay, Jimin. I just wanted to get some fresh air, and because of that, I walked away." You're lying so much today. Your image of an honest girl is ruined.

"And who is he?" Jimin asks, still having you in his embrace and pointing towards the man who was looking down ruffling his hair. He slowly looks up tilting his head not doing anything.

"This is my boss, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Mr. Jeon, this is Park Jimin, my brother." You're becoming sober and you're noticing it. The arrogant man takes a good look at your brother and starts comprehending everything.

"Oh! Your beloved boss!" Jimin has his index towards Jungkook's direction and enthusiastically says. You facepalm yourself. Your brother will be the death of you.

"Beloved?" Jungkook questions, getting too engrossed in the situation.

"Yes, but then why did you grab her hand?" Jimin tilts his head at Jungkook suspiciously.

"She's drunk; I didn't want men to, you know what I am trying to say . . . I wanted her safety." He mumbles the last sentence looking down. His thumb scratches his under eye as his gaze is elsewhere on the floor.

No mister, there was more.

That is what you think.

"I am not drunk." You hiccup through your words, not realizing there was a pout on your lips. Jimin has his gaze focused on you, and so does Jungkook.

"Yeah, she is drunk. Jimin states obnoxiously at your behavior. You glare at him continuously.

"Does she always behave like this, when she gets drunk?" Jungkook inquired with a fascinated expression bending over.

"Yes," Jimin utters, he was getting very comfortable around your boss.

"Let's be friends, okay? I am getting good vibes from you." Jimin passes out a hand for a handshake, and Jungkook nods, accepting the claim and letting their hands meet. What is with them?

"Jimin!" You stomped your feet, forgetting that Jungkook was there with you both.

Taehyung walks in without looking in Jimin's direction, "So, did you two have your little make-out session again?" The actor's eyebrows are wiggling as he's standing them with a peculiar face.

What is this guy talking about? Did he want to go die with your brother's hands? You look at your brother's friend with eyes full of terror and then his gaze moves to Jimin. "Oh." He says when he sees Jimin's enraged expression.

"Kim Taehyung, what did you mean by 'a little make-out session again'?" Jimin questions, and at that moment Taehyung knew 'he fucked up'. He wasn't the only one, because Jungkook and you had fear in your eyes as well, after taking a good look at Jimin.

───── ☾ ─────

VOTE