09 | Blood Sucking Monster

─────

─────

"I sometimes think, what would you do, If you knew the beast, that I am hiding? A monster people despise. A creature which I kept hidden till now. But if you knew, Will you detest me like everyone else?"

- Jungkook.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

"So, you really are a vampire?" You inquire with an ironic smile curling on your lips. A vampire was your boss all along. Your life is a mess, it really is. You still love him in the end.

"You were a fucking liar, you know that?" He was still looking at you as if he was craving for the blood. The blood that was spilling out of fisted hand. You clench it more, moaning in the pain as he takes a step with wanting eyes. He wanted it, the blood, and also you. He wanted both.

He comes back to his senses a few seconds later. His stretched hand pulled back, but his gaze still lingering on your blood.

"Y/N," He says trying to rotate his gaze on you taking another step in your direction.

You inhale deeply, as you couldn't control the water rushing out of you, out of your eyes, "Stay away from me! I loved you, and you played with my feelings! So, Taehyung was a vampire in the end too? You both are liars . . . You are a monster." You laugh painfully looking around. The hurt in your eyes was so clear. Another stray tear trickles down your cheek after you wipe so many of them.

"Hey . . ." He murmurs; you could see it. Was he in pain too? He was crying, while staring at your injured hand. He looked pathetic. So pathetic. More tears start to fall from your cheeks, after seeing him hurt. You take a step back, in hopes to protect yourself, protect your heart.

"Y/N . . ." He comes towards you, and immediately wraps you in his embrace, tightly. So to not let you go, and to not lose you. In hopes to have you just there, with him. "I—I was sca—red. Please don't leave me." He pleads, stuttering in the middle. His salty tears grazed your shoulders.

"Why were you scared, Jungkook? Did you think I would leave just because you were a vampire? If you did, then you were completely wrong. You were always wrong. I loved you. You get all flirty with me, give me hope, and then cast me away. You do this cycle every day, and now you're saying I shouldn't leave you? I don't understand, Jungkook! Tell me in a way that I can." You gaze into his eyes, searching for answers, while he does the same. From the way, he was looking at you, with nervousness in his eyes, it was obvious he was contemplating. There was a fifty percent chance he would reject you, but you weren't ready for his rejection. Not again. So you push him away and walk out of the room throwing the knife on the floor.