04 | Big Brother's Whining

─────

─────

"You are the only one."

-anonymous.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

When you kept your foot to enter the mansion that belonged to your parents, you did not realize how you were smiling while thinking about him. Your gaze moves up to look at Jimin running around the house in a hurry, grabbing his wallet, jacket, and keys. You could see your parents standing near the kitchen counter. Your mother tilting her head with her hands crossed in thought looking at her son. You were going to take your revenge, for yet again, not having your kiss because of him. But, because he's so worried, you were reconsidering. Maybe you should forgive him.

"I am home." You mutter, looking down at the shoes as Jimin's face shoots up to you. If you look at him correctly, there were tears in the corner of his eyes. So, he really thought you were kidnapped. You started laughing pointing at him when you had seen his expression, his lower lip wobbling.

"I said she would be safe. You don't have to worry, but you being a protective one, didn't listen to me. She's not a little girl, Jimin. One day you have let her go. She's a grown-up now." Your mother says, trying to suppress her laugh. Jimin starts sulking sitting at the edge of the couch. And you were already starting to take your shoes off still giggling at him.

"Shut up, you bitch." Jimin whispers rubbing a hand over his face.

When you're up in your room, a realization hit you that you're still holding the charming stranger's shoes on your feet. Keeping his shoes in a corner of your room, you had gone to take a hot shower and came back to bed after wearing your Pyjamas which were in black and had colorful floral designs on them. Laying down and looking at the plain grey ceiling above you, you couldn't resist thinking about him. His laugh that rang in your ears was so beautiful. His dimples, his smile, his attractive deep gaze. Everything about him just seemed so perfect. You hadn't realized that you were unconsciously smiling before your eyes were lulled to sleep.

─── ☾ ───

THREE DAYS LATER ───

In the sunlit cafe, your fingers were scrolling down your phone while you sat in a comfortable almond chair waiting for someone to take your attention. It was too bright today, but you knew summer had its advances on torturing you a lot. So today was a day to do so as well.

"Y/N!" A high-pitched voice shouts, and you gasp keeping your left hand on your lips and immediately closing your phone to stand up. Your arms unlock for a hug as Raya runs to you dramatically clinging onto you.