Chapter 38: Truth

Justin's POV:

"Baby, calm down," I beg in an attempt to make things better.

"Justin, I can't calm down! Bella was kidnapped! Our daughter is out there with a fuckin' gang, and you expect me to just sit here and calm down?!"

"Baby please," I plead.

She groans and plops down on the couch, tears filling her eyes.

"Why Bella?! Why would they take her?! She doesn't deserve any of this! She's only a few months old! Why couldn't they have just taken me instead?!"

"That's what they wanted to do in the first place," I mumble under my breath.

Her head shoots up quick, staring at me with a concerned look.

"What do you mean that's what they wanted to do in the first place?"

I facepalm myself and groan, throwing my head back in frustration.

"I had to tell you sooner or later...," I breathe out.

I look at her, making my way towards her.

I sit down beside her, intertwining our fingers and resting them on my knee.

I huff out a breath before making full eye contact with her.

"Baby girl?"

"Yes?"

"There's someone I've been keeping from you. You know when the Devils gang attack happened a few days ago, and I spoke with the gang leader?"

"Yes. What do he say?," she eagerly asks.

"He told me that he wanted you. He said you're supposed to be his because it's part of the deal him and your parents made a few years back before they passed."

Her jaw drops. I'm able to see fear in my eyes now, all things positive leaving her.

"What was the deal?," she manages to ask through her trepidation.

"Apparently, your parents kept some secrets from you. Your parents killed someone accidentally, but it came out as a first degree murder. In order to cover it up, they had to agree to allow the leader to have you. Surprisingly, they agreed."

She's unable to speak and just stares at me in utter disbelief and pain.

"The gang life was inevitable for you Melissa. You just got lucky that I got to you first, because what the leader wanted to do to you and use you for, you would've hated it. You were an advantage to the gang with that smart brain of yours, and a soulmate to Cody."

"C-Cody?," she stammers out.

I nod.

"That's the dickhead's name. He's the leader of the Devils gang," I answer.

His name really doesn't fit him.

Cody seems like a nice guy's name.

This motherfucker is the complete opposite.

"I-I thought my parents loved me."

"Baby, I'm sure they did. Some people make stupid decisions when they're under pressure. It's normal," I explain.

She shakes her head and takes a deep breath.

"This is just...," she breathes out.

"Crazy?," I finish for her.

She nods.

"Baby girl, we're gonna get Bella back. I promise."

My phone vibrates and I untangle our fingers, grabbing my phone in my pocket.

I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Dafuq do you mean Bella got kidnapped?!," Za's voice booms through the phone.

I informed my whole gang to be on the look out.

After the gang attack, Chris decided it would be better to just join my gang along with the rest of his.

I happily agreed.

They're trustworthy.

"I'm fuckin' pissed. Wait until I see that motherfucker, I'm gonna make his death painful as fuck," I hiss.

"This is some fucked up shit. We're all on the look out man."

"Thanks bro. I'm about to start looking, too. I just needed to talk to Melissa first."

"Alright man. Keep me updated."

"Same with you."

I hang up the phone.

I don't trust Melissa being alone anymore. I'm happy she's off today, but I honestly prefer for her not to work. It's hard to maintain protection that way.

So, she's coming with me.

"Time to start looking for Bella," I tell her.

__________________________________

Hey babys.

Quick question.

Q: I have a YouTube channel for my Wattpad. If I started posting videos of myself and all those fun stuff including trailers and stuff about updates/my Wattpad, would you watch them?

It's important to me :)

Want the next chap? 55+ votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

My kik: msswag15