Chapter 46

I had a long, hard pregnancy. I had many strange cravings and a lot of the time, I was bed-bound. This baby has physically killed me most days. But, my wife has stuck by me through it all.

I eventually gave birth to a baby girl. The doctors handed her over to me and as I looked into her chocolate button eyes, all I could see was Bella. "I've thought about a name" I exclaimed. "I'm listening"

"I want to name her after the woman that took me in when no one else wanted me. The woman who helped our relationship thrive. The woman that treat me as her own. So, I'm suggesting we name her Druella. Ella for short" Bella flung her arms around me, snuggling her head into my chest. She was crying. "Bellatrix Black, are you crying over a name?" she whispered 'yes' into my neck. "It's just, you spoke that so beautifully. And yes, we should call her Druella, Ella for short" She kissed me and I smiled into her lips. I have finally found my happiness. I guess I will have a happy future after all!

~

And that's my life. The tale of two lovers. There have been many hurdles but we always found each other again. I fall in love with this woman all over again, every day. I've never been happier.

Bella and Y/N Black

~Black Beauty