Chapter 42

Cissy and Bella both sent a stunning spell at both the boys. This way, it was easier to put the same chains as Hermione on them. They were separated from each other so they couldn't try anything.

"You have served me well Y/N. Thank you" The dark lord smiled, I bowed down. "It was an honour, my lord" Hermione tried to scream but a silencing charm was sent at her. She immediately shut up, even though she was still screaming.

Eventually the boys came round and Voldemort spoke. "Harry, we meet again" he snarled. Harry looked at me, all I could do was smile. "I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU. TRAITOR" he yelled. Causing me and Bella to laugh. We exchanged a quick kiss to let them know that I had lied. This was brilliant.

"You have fought a losing battle boy. I must inform you that you and your friends won't live to see the day through" they squirmed in their cuffs and Hermione yelped in pain. She must have tried to use magic. "Silly girl, you should know these chains prevent you from using magic" Voldemort cackled.

The trio were questioned by The Dark Lord but they gave no answers. Causing him to become impatient. He yelled 'CRUCIO' at Harry. He twitched and cried in pain in the floor. Although he deserved it, it upset me. Remembering when Bella went through it.

"You have been poisoned, my boy. Don't you know the ministry's true intentions?" Harry panted, wincing in pain. "Of course I do. They want to be rid of the likes of you" "Very funny. You see, that is a lie. Of course, they want rid of me, don't you know why?" Ron interrupted, answering for Harry, "because you're evil!" we all just laughed. "The real reason, Ron" I said through a smile. "Because, I'm a half-blood. Don't you see, they have been picking off anyone that isn't a pureblood one by one. You have just been too blind to see it. It's time you stopped playing the hero we all know you are not" Hermione seemed genuinely shocked. "I was just as shocked as you Hermione. Believe me, when I say the ministry of magic is not full of good people. They have twisted everyone's minds and made people believe that 'dark' magic is bad" she looked deep in thought, something must have clicked in her brain because she gasped.

"The sorting hat once told me 'I sense some dark magic brewing inside of you' and there was never a bad bone in me. Has no one ever told you about Albus Dumbledore?" the trio shook their heads but Harry was quick to say "Dumbledore was the greatest wizard of all time, he just made some mistakes" Bella and I scoffed. "Or so you thought" she snarled.

I used Legilimency to explain to Harry what Dumbledore was truly like.

In Harry's mind- A young girl was sat alone when a man approached her slowly. 'Hello Y/N' he said, placing his hand on her shoulder. 'Hello professor' she replied, her voice was shaky. She was clearly scared of this man. 'I think you know why I am here Y/N' the man said, an angry tone was present in his hoarse voice. 'I don't think I do professor' the girl replied, causing him to let out a hearty laugh.

The man suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her up from where she was sat. 'It was you wasn't it. The night I saw Bella in the corridor' I could see her wince in pain as he tightened his grip on her wrist. 'I knew I should have dealt with you earlier Y/L/N'. Then it hit me, the young girl was Y/N. But who was that man?

He raised his wand to her neck, possibly about to kill her. But he was stopped by someone running down the hill 'Expelliarmus' the girl shouted, disarming him. 'Don't you dare touch her again you old bat' she screamed, she had black curly hair and reminded me a lot of Bellatrix.

I was too focused on Bellatrix to notice that the man had kicked Y/N in the gut. I snapped my head back around to see her crying in pain swiftly before becoming unconscious. 'She is eleven years old, how could you Dumbledore?' she screamed. The man was Dumbledore!

Everything suddenly blurred and I found myself in the hospital wing. Y/N was laying in a hospital bed, Bellatrix by her side. Two older women walked in 'What's going on Miss Black, what has happened to Miss Y/L/N?' The women were Professor McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey.

Everything blurred again, this time I found myself stood in the great hall. "Why am I here?" I asked myself. But it all became too clear when Dumbledore arrived again. Bellatrix and Y/N stood up to face him, even after what they went through, they had no fear. 'What are you doing here Albus' 'I'm here to finish what I started' He bellowed. The great hall wreaked havoc.

The location changed one last time. I was in the trial room in the ministry. I found myself sat next to the girls. They were hand in hand. I stopped focusing on them when Dumbledore appeared in a spiked cage, his hands were enchained. He appeared to be scanning the crowds because he stopped near me and yelled 'YOU TWO. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS' I felt the pair squeeze each other's hands. I didn't know that two eleven-year-old girls could be so strong.