Chapter 7

Back to your POV <3

I ran down the stairs to find Sirius. We needed to come up with a way to get her out of here undetected. I saw him sitting alone in an armchair, staring into space. "Sirius" I spoke to get his attention. He turned to me and smiled weakly, he looked so tired. "Haven't you slept?" He shook his head. "Oh, please try and have a nap later Sirius. But for now, we need to discuss Bella. We need to get her out of here but also keep her safe. You have no idea how vulnerable she was last night" He looked so sad, I placed my hand on his arm. "Are you truly alright Sirius?"

"No, my father doesn't understand why Bella is being targeted, he has asked us to find out. But I do know that she isn't going to be safe in her dorm as a Slytherin" I looked at him puzzled. "What are we going to do then?" He looked at me, he clearly had a plan. "I want you to speak to McGonagall. Try and arrange for Bella to stay here with you. If you explain the situation she will understand. This needs to happen fast though. And as for helping her leave, wait for me to shout you down" I nodded and smiled before returning to Bella. I had my full trust in this plan.

When I reached my room, she was under the covers completely. "Bella?" She looked a little sad but her face lit up when she laid eyes on me. I quickly went to her and hugged her gently. "I'm sorry I'm so weak" It saddened me to see her so upset. "Don't worry, I'm here now. You're not weak Bella, you've been through something clearly and it's expected for you to not feel your best. I'm sorry I left, I went to discuss things with Sirius and we have a plan" She looked intrigued. She is so cute when she is happy.

I told her the plan we had devised and she agreed it would be for the best. We heard Sirius shout of us so we quickly made our way out. We decided it would be smart to go to her dorm room and collect her belongings and move them to my room while everyone was still having breakfast.

We quickly headed into her room and she grabbed her trunk. She used her wand to pack everything and we were back out within seconds. "You should send it to my room then go to the great hall. Try and act as if nothing happened because we don't know if anyone else saw 'you'. It's up to you if you want to sit with the Slytherins or Sirius and the others" I told her before we parted ways so I could speak to McGonagall. I was so nervous in case she thought the move was unnecessary.

My stomach churned the entire walk until I found her office, I had to take a deep breath before I knocked.