Chapter 43

I drew myself from his mind. He looked truly traumatised. "You've seen it all now Harry, we were eleven years old" He stared at us blankly, trying to take in what I made him witness. "Harry, what did you see?" Hermione shouted. He suddenly snapped out of his trance. "Y/N, Bellatrix. I had no idea. I am so sorry" I just nodded.

"Hermione and Ron, I won't put you through witnessing what happened, I don't think I could bring myself to replay it once more so I will leave it up to Harry to inform you" they just looked at me confused but I refused to say any more. "Harry, do you understand the reason that you have been brought here now?" He nodded his head before speaking. "The ministry are liars. I can't believe we ever trusted them. Please, don't kill us. I know a way we can make things right without causing any more bloodshed" he pleaded. "Elaborate" Voldemort demanded. And he did so, we listened carefully and agreed with everything he said.

We apparated to Hogwarts, without Voldemort. The plan would be too risky if he came too. However, Bellatrix and Cissy came. Each stood by my side. I held hands with them both. Harry gathered all students, staff and ministry members. We stood outside the hall waiting until we heard Harry say "All of you must promise me not to react to the people I am about to invite in. They are good people, you just need to hear them out" It was our cue to come in, the doors flung open and we entered. Walking up the middle of the hall, gasps were heard everywhere as the three of us walked up to the front and joined the golden trio.

"I'm afraid we have been conned. Our minds have been poisoned with lies. You may not believe it but I was just put through the hell of watching what Y/N and Bellatrix had to deal with when they were eleven years old" I scanned the crowds and everyone looked intrigued. I locked eyes with McGonagall, she smiled weakly remembering the harrowing events. I smiled back half-heartedly. Harry briefly explained what Dumbeldore had done, even causing Hermione and Ron to look at us in horror. "Now, let me reiterate. They were eleven. Younger than most of you in the room right now" Every person present stared at us open-mouthed, I felt slightly uncomfortable so I squeezed Bella and Narcissa's hands. They squeezed back.

"I hope you all realise that this was covered up by the ministry. Yes, they dealt with Albus and gave him the dementors kiss however, there has never been a mention of it since. We have all grown up to idolise this hideous man, unbeknown to what he was actually capable of. Please, take a moment to let that sink in" I hadn't noticed Hermione and Ron had slipped to the other end of the hall to shut the doors. Some ministry members had tried to escape.

"Guilty much?" I yelled at those attempting to escape. "You sat in that room with us, heard all the details first hand. Yet you failed to mention those when saying how great of a man he was. Cowards, the lot of you" I said, my voice breaking through tears.

The whole hall turned to stare at them, many shaking their heads. McGonagall walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "I am so sorry you had to bring this up again girls. I am so proud of you" she exclaimed. Hogwarts couldn't have been given a better headmistress.

"I am asking you now to take a moment to realise. The ministry of magic are the bad guys here. The man whom you all fear, Voldemort. Is not the evil one. All this time, the war has been bad vs good. However, those sides have been swapped. We have been fighting on the wrong side, and I realise that now. We need to make a change"