Chapter 34

TIME SKIP- AFTER GRADUATION

We finally made it. We survived Hogwarts and passed all of our exams. It was a wild rollercoaster ride but we did it!

I was at home with Bella and her family when her dad stormed through the door. He walked straight over to Druella, forgetting that we were present. "The dark lord has requested Bellatrix. He has not forgotten his demand after all this time. We must bring her to him" I frantically looked at my girlfriend, her mouth hung open. Druella made a gesture towards us to let him know that we are here and heard every word. "That doesn't matter, not right now. Bellatrix, you need to come with me" He walked over and grabbed her wrist, pulling her up from where she was sat. "Father, I do not want to become a death eater. As much as I respect you, I don't want to be like you" And with that, his hand collided with her cheek. I gasped and Druella just sat back and observed. A tear ran down Bella's pink cheek. I knew she couldn't defy the dark lord.

She looked at me, asking for help. I couldn't do anything. It could all end in death. Voldemort has the power and ability to do that to us all. I mouthed the word 'go' then looked away. I couldn't face her. I felt her exit the room. It was just me and Druella now.

I looked at her and she just sat there expressionless. "Is there not something we can do?" I spoke through sniffles. She just shook her head. "Why are you letting this happen Druella, don't you care?" She looked up, her eyes were in a fit of rage. "Of course I don't want this Y/N. But I knew that there would be a price to pay when I married into this family" she snapped. I knew I pressed the wrong buttons but I was just so angry. "I think I should go" I said, standing up to leave. I looked back once more at Druella, she just stared into space. I don't even think she heard me.

I left without even saying goodbye.

I quickly went upstairs and packed my things. I wrote Bella a letter saying goodbye. I couldn't face this. I knew that if she became a death eater, whether it is by choice or not, there is a high chance she could die. I couldn't put myself through losing her in that way. I knew leaving would be easier.

I left the letter on her bed and left without a second thought. I went straight to find the boys.