Chapter 44

That change was made. Those who were corrupting the magical world and vowed to never change were sentenced to life in Azkaban. Voldemort's appearance completely changed. He was no longer a ghostly figure. He changed back to the man he was before the wars. Tom Marvolo Riddle. Turns out, Voldemort was a sobriquet for Tom. He changed due to being feared, he figured he would be taken more seriously if his appearance matched the lies about him. In a way, it worked.

The world has changed, there is no fear anymore. Everyone has learned to respect Tom and they understand his reasons for being such a cold person. I don't see much of him as he has started to live his life normally, just like he should have.

I spent most of my time either with Bellatrix or helping out with the rebuild of Hogwarts. It was really badly destroyed during the war. We used the money of those sent to Azkaban to pay for supplies, it is only fair. Hermione Granger became the youngest minister of magic in history. I am quite close to the golden trio. I have apologised many times for tricking them and almost getting them killed but it had to be done and they understand that now.

I also became a teacher at Hogwarts. I teach defence against the dark arts. And it is safe to say, I am here to stay. I have been given the whole history of how almost every DADA teacher quit after one year; Quirrel, Lockheart, Lupin, Umbridge etc.

Speaking of Lupin. Sirius, Lupin, Bella and I have reunited and see each other often. It is all just like it used to be. Except we have Harry and his friends now.

~

"Bella, don't forget we have dinner reservations in a few hours" I shouted from the bathroom at my beautiful girlfriend. 'How did I get so lucky?' I thought to myself before stepping into the shower. I stood and let the water fall onto my curvy frame. I suddenly felt someone else's presence with me in the shower. Bella snaked her hands around my waist. "Mind if I join you?" she asked. I giggled, "only if you wash my hair for me". She reached for the bottle of strawberry shampoo and put some onto my head. She started massaging it into my scalp, it felt like heaven. I rinsed it out and returned the favour.

We spent another ten minutes pampering each other in the shower before getting out to start getting ready. I took my makeup and used a separate room to get dressed in. I wanted to surprise her.

I curled my Y/H/C into loose curls and did my makeup with a subtle smokey eye and nude brown matte lipstick to match my outfit

I curled my Y/H/C into loose curls and did my makeup with a subtle smokey eye and nude brown matte lipstick to match my outfit. I wore a tight-fitting black dress with black stilettos and a silver clutch bag. I looked hot.

I walked down into the kitchen to pour a quick glass of water. That was when Bella walked in. My jaw dropped.

Her outfit complimented her figure perfectly

Her outfit complimented her figure perfectly. I looked her up and down, my eyes travelling to her chest. She must have noticed because she said giggling "Y/N, eyes are up here". My cheeks grew hot in embarrassment. "Sorry, Bella it's just. You look breathtaking," I said as I walked over to her. "As do you darling" we shared a quick kiss. "Now, where are you taking me?" she asked. "It's a surprise," I said as I held my hand out, she grabbed it and I apparated us to an alleyway near the restaurant. We were blasted with sudden heat when we landed. "This isn't England is it?" She laughed. I shook my head and dragged her to the restaurant.

"Buenas noches. Mesa para dos por favor. (Good evening. Table for two please)" I said to the waitress smiling. "Por supuesto. (Of course)" the waitress replied. She guided us to our table. It was on the rooftop. We were seated and ordered our drinks. "You didn't tell me you could speak Spanish Y/N" I giggled taking a sip of my wine.

We had a beautiful view of Madrid from the rooftop

We had a beautiful view of Madrid from the rooftop. It was absolutely beautiful. We were alone on the rooftop, giving us some privacy. When I booked the table I explained what I wanted and was willing to pay extra for it.

I waited until we were finished eating to do it. "I guess we should head home now Y/N. Thank you for this meal, it was divine" Bella said smiling. "Hold on, before we go" I said as I got down on one knee. I pulled out a beautiful ring and her hands flew to her mouth.

 I pulled out a beautiful ring and her hands flew to her mouth

"Bellatrix Black, will you marry me?" I asked her. "YES. YES! ONE MILLION TIMES YES!" she screamed. I stood up and hugged her tightly. I didn't want to let go. I slipped the ring onto her finger and we cried in each other's arms.

"Come on fiance, let's go home" and I took her hand. Apparating us home. We were greeted by Cissy. "Where have you two been?" she asked, looking at us all dressed up having just appeared in her living room in front of her and Draco. "We've been to Madrid" I said smiling. Bella flung her hand out to let Cissy examine her ring. "You didn't Y/N!!" "Yes, I did. I know, I must be crazy" I said as Bella hit my arm playfully. "I am so happy for you both! Please, let me help plan the wedding. I want it to be perfect, I can't say mine was" Cissy said, almost in tears. "Well, I wanted to ask if you would be the one to marry us. I know you aren't a priest but it doesn't need to be proper" Her face lit up in excitement. "Of course I will, I mean how hard can it be?"

"Guys, can you please be quiet. I'm trying to watch the quidditch" I walked up to Draco and squeezed his cheeks "Be quiet nephew" and walked away with a large smirk on my face.