Chapter 20

AN: I'm having a really hard time and I know some people have it worse. I just want to let you know, It is well. It will be. No situation is permanent. Keep on keeping on. Fighting!!!💝💝💝

Sunday at 8pm, Mew was holding his phone, contemplating calling Gulf for their date but his fingers wouldn't cooperate. They still hadn't solved their 'misunderstanding.'

He placed his phone down with a sigh. Just as he stood up to get some water, his intercom alerted him of someone at the door. For a minute he hoped it was Gulf who remembered they had plans for a date but his anticipation died down when he opened the door and saw Ben standing outside his house.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" He asked going in the house, Ben coming in after him.

"I'm beginning to think that I made a mistake in making you two meet." Ben said in an accusing tone,

"I don't think that was your choice to make but whatever."

Ben looked at Mew with a distasteful gaze. "What did you do to him?"

"Excuse me?"

"I heard you dropped by on Friday night." Ben stood with hands on his pockets.

"I wish I hadn't."

"What did you do to him that he is commuting for 4 hours every day to come here when he could've been staying at the dorm?" He confronted.

"He is commuting 4 hours?"

"He is refusing to come and stay at the dorm." Ben explained.

"So where is he staying?"  Mew sounded concerned.

"At his parent's house which is 2 hours away from here. His schedule starts at 7am and he should get here by 6 for makeup and staff. Now the boy is waking up at 4 am so he could manage everything and his schedule last night ended late around 11pm. He left at 11:45 pm you calculate the rest. This coming week is going to be even harder because off his hectic schedule. Just why is he being that way?"

Ben rambled and Mew didn't know how to answer that.

"Shouldn't you be asking his housemates what they did to him."

"Ok. Let's not dillydally here and lay out the whole truth. You guys are in a relationship right? I have to know that way I can protect him."

"Off the record? Because I wouldn't want him to be found guilty of violating a contract."

"He doesn't have those terms on his contract. We thought he was too innocent for that but I guess not."

"Yes we are." Mew confirmed their relationship

"What happened Friday night?" Ben asked again.

Mew hesitated but maybe this is what they needed since both of them were too proud to approach the other after the misunderstanding happened. He needed to see it from the eyes of another. He narrated the events of Friday night and Ben thought it made sense since Erl was acting up too.

"He came here after he left? Did he want to stay with you? Did you not allow him to crash here with you?"

"He never asked." Was Mew's response.

"Not that you never gave him a chance to ask you?" Ben accused.

"We were in our emotions."

"But he explained himself to you that it was a misunderstanding."

"It's ridiculous that he had to call it a misunderstanding." Voices kept on.

"Wait, so it's ok for you be sexually harassed by none other a female actress and be threatened for sex but it's not at all ok for Nong Gulf to be harassed by his roommate?"