Chapter 14

It was like deja vu  when Mew woke up to Mild banging his door; his phone blaring with calls one after the other. He put the phone on silent mode and tried to ignore Mild.

An annoyed sleepy Gulf opened the door and Mild was surprised seeing him there in just a short and hickies on his chest. Mild just shook his head and headed for Mew's room.

"You know what? I'm so sick and tired of you behaving however you want and acting like you own the world!!!"

Mew could tell that Mild's temper was out of control this time and he realized that this was not going to end well but he still tried to be calm.

"What does it say this time?"

"Oak gave a fucking  interview to the motherfucking reporters, there are fucking pictures of him and you on the set. The fucker told them everything about him being your substitute. I woke up to some producers calling to ask what the hell was happening..."

Mew was surprised but he just looked at Mild fuming. He could see steam coming out of his hair. Mild went on, expressing the feeling of betrayal and he was justified in feeling that way. They had spent a hefty amount of money on Oak to keep his mouth shut. When Mew left for Italy, the dude went berserk. He claimed his livelihood came from kissing famous stars on set. Now that Mew had disappeared he just went crazy asking for ridiculous amount of money which the agency gave him to protect Mew. That is why Mew's CEO had been reluctant on contacting him again because they had ended on a very bad note. Mild ranted all this out and he was so into it that he didn't notice when Gulf came in and sat on the floor in the corner of the room listening.

Mew took his phone and looked up at the news. He noticed that almost every news outlet had broadcasted his news with different eye catching headings.

His phone rang again and he picked it up right away.

"Ok," he responded and ended the call.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes get ready." Mild instructed knowing who the caller was.

"I know," Mew responded with a sigh.

An unfamiliar ringing tone made them realize that there was another person in the room.

"Ok I'm coming out." Gulf ended the call.

Mew sat up and approached Gulf who was leaving his room.

"You have a ride home?"

"Yeah my manager is outside." Gulf replied and left the room. Mew went out to see Gulf off.

"I'll call you," Mew said to clear the awkward silence.

Gulf scoffed and replied, "you don't have my number phi,"

Mew was taking out his phone when Gulf said,

"Maybe it's better this way." Mew's hand froze in his pocket. "You're not ready to listen to what I have to say anyway."

Gulf left and Mew just stared as the door shut in his face.

"What's going between you two?" Mild asked leaning against the wall after witnessing Mew being rejected?

"Nothing."

There was something and Mild had seen it. "You can't tell me you have feelings for that boy Mew. Not when we are in this mess."

"I don't know."

"Don't even think about considering it. We both know you're not capable of being in a relationship with anyone."

Mild was putting salt on a wound, "I know damnit!!" Mew snapped. That was the hardest part of his condition and he didn't need anyone reminding him.