Chapter 13

Mew's shivers decreased as time passed by. And it took him a series of more ejaculation to get him to relax. Gulf cleaned Mew's stomach with a warm towel.

It didn't stop even after he cleaned him but the quantity gradually decreased. After about an hour of Mew's endless cumming and Gulf cleaning, Mew finally looked calm and asleep.

Gulf decided now was the time to check his phone.  He hadn't removed the silent mode he had activated when they were shooting and it was no surprise seeing a bunch of messages from Ben and Erl then missed calls from everyone asking him where he was and if he was ok. He called Ben and let him know he was ok.

"I'm five minutes away from calling the police." Ben said angry.

"I said I'm ok," he tried to appease his manager.

"Then tell me where the hell you are!!! Where did that fucker take you?"

I'm the fucker, Gulf said in his head but,

"At his house. And I'm safe here. I'll comeback tomorrow,"

"No."

"I promise I'll explain when I come back."

Gulf spent a few more seconds convincing Ben that he was ok before the call ended.  He walked back in the room and saw Mew's eyes slightly open.

"Hey," he said gently as he went to lay down next to Mew making sure to cover him with a blanket.

"Hi," he whispered back.

"How are you feeling?" Gulf asked with concern.

"Numb." Mew honestly replied.

Gulf nodded, "What just happened?"

"I don't know." Mew never felt like this before. It was his first time feeling and experiencing this and he didn't know what to think too.

"Was that intense?"

"It was too much." Mew admitted looking away from Gulf's eyes.

"Should I apologize?" Gulf was worried that Mew might be regretting their time together.

Mew shook his head weakly, it was too special for him to regret.

"Because I liked it so much." Gulf confessed and Mew almost smiled at that but the insecurity that suddenly gripped him made his face remain stoic. He was having an internal war. He liked it too but he didn't like it. He didn't like to be stripped down of his power, to be left vulnerable like that.

"I don't want to do that again." Mew muttered and Gulf's smile disappeared. Mew went on,

"It's scary. I don't want to feel like that again." Mew's hand caressed his own arm feeling self conscious. The pleasure was suffocating and it engulfed all his senses. All he could see was Gulf above him and he didn't know what next he was going to do. He didn't know how to talk to him. His body felt like it shut down and he wouldn't move. But still the tingling from pleasure kept him company in his mind. That's all he could feel.

It came off as rejection to Gulf. Mew didn't want to do this again with him.

"But you will with her?" He asked curious if it was the sexual orientation he was worried about.

Mews eyes opened some more at the ridiculous question. "Were you not listening to me?"

"Phi, please tell me who she is."

Mew turned to face Gulf now that he could feel his body responding. "I met her when I filmed a drama with her."

"I liked that drama."

"I used a substitute for the kids scenes and she didn't take it well. Somehow she found out I didn't have allergies but rather I have a condition."

"Is it a medical condition?"

"Last time I got a checkup they said they didn't find any underlying problems to make a full diagnosis with treatment methods but they said it is a condition of hypersensitivity."  

Gulf nodded and Mew continued.

"Anyway, when she found out she threatened to tell people that I use a substitute for kisses which is something I would like to be kept a secret."

Gulf tensed when Mew said, "she forced me to have sex with her otherwise she was going to tell."

Mew swallowed spit and went on. "I never succeeded in stopping her. She knew where to touch to make me weak. The worst part was her coming to me drunk."

"It must've been horrible."

"It was."

"Why is she coming back now?"

"The day I left for Italy almost 2 years ago, she came to me and forced me to have sex again. I was stressed out because that's the day I woke up to my face all over the news. Even like that all she could think of was sex. She pushed me too hard and when I succumbed I kinda took it far. When she wanted to stop I couldn't stop. I forced my self on her."

"But she deserved it." Gulf justifies on behalf of him.

"I know but that's still wrong."

"Well she got a taste of her own medicine and I don't see what's wrong with that."

"Now she wants to ruin it for me. Earlier she had the reporter take a picture of us kissing and she's going to release it. There's no stopping her this time." Mew could feel it.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know." Mew closed his eyes with a sigh. Gulf stroked Mew's  cheek innocently for comfort.

"Can I be next to you? I wanna be right next you during all this. I want to make sure you're ok."

"I'm not...

"...After all this you can't say what I think you're about to say."

"I don't think I'm ready."

"We just...... I'll wait..."

"Nong,"

"I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend. I'm not asking you for anything just let me be there for you. I want to make sure you're ok. I want...

Mew kissed Gulf's hand on his cheek and held it between his.

"I'm not capable of being in a relationship. I'm not confident I can handle it, especially after what just happened."

"We can slow down. We don't have to go that far. I'll be you next time."

"Shhhhhhh, I understand. I understand what you're saying but," he didn't know how to finish the statement.

"I get it." Gulf felt embarrassed for being rejected not only once but 5 times in one night. He enjoyed being with Mew. He wanted to explore whatever this was. From his sexuality to the connection that they had, he wanted to find out what it was and see it to the end. However he could see that his desperateness was making Mew uncomfortable.

"I'll go sleep on the couch."

Mew wanted to stop him but that would be ridiculous after rejecting the boy continuously.

When Gulf has left, Mew got up and took a shower. He only took cold showers because, as funny as it may sound, warm and hot water made him react. It was almost the same with a person's touch. He went out with a blanket and covered a sleeping Gulf. He watched him sleep innocently. He really was innocent when he wanted to but became fierce when determined.

How could one look completely different like that? He wondered.

After admiring him some more, Mew went to bed knowing fully well that the day ahead was going to be hell.

He was dreading it.

And he was justified in feeling that way because the following morning he was waking up to his face all over the news again.