Chapter 8

"Yes, I guess that's fine. Of course." He finished with a snort.

What were they expecting him to say though? They offer him the main meal but now they request him to eat the side dish.

Not that he wanted to kiss Mew but who wouldn't.

This was all sounding wrong the more he was thinking about it. But it was even more offending. For some unfounded reason.

It wasn't fine and everyone could see right through him.

"So now that it's settled, we start shooting in a week."

They discussed about the topic again during dinner because Ben wanted to make sure Gulf was ok and the roommates heard about it. Just like Gulf connected the dots, they did the same.

"Yes of course, it's fine." He answered but his uneaten dinner betrayed him. It was weighing on his mind and everyone could see it.

Erl noticed and before going to bed he said,

"You know about kissing someone else, don't you think it's better since he was being weird?"

"Yes and I'm getting tired of talking about this."

"Have you thought of a reason why it keeps on popping up?"

"No and seriously I just don't care. Having p'Mew in the series is good enough. I don't need kiss scenes with him to feel successful."

Erl felt the bitterness in that last statement. And Gulf was really bitter about it and he was doing a terrible job at hiding it.

Not that he wanted to be kissed by the actor but it was more about his series. He had watched Mew's kiss scenes and they ruined it for him. Now he was going to have that same effect on his series which was supposed to be his break through.

Moreover, kiss scenes are what truly defines a bl series. If that is ruined for him then that means his series was going to flop.

He was unnecessarily getting stressed out because of this. The whole week they got ready to start shooting Gulf couldn't stop worrying about it.

The day they began shooting, Gulf made up his mind to save his career and that's what he was going to do.

He was known for being cutely handsome but he was going to be viciously cute and someone was going to suffer.

The first scene of their meeting at the airport left Mew gulping lots of water. He thought they were going for the way they practiced but Gulf decided to be extra. His touches were supposed to be pats as he was supposed to be searching for something but he went on with flirty caresses. Mew had tucked himself good in his pants to make sure an accident doesn't happen but now he was worried a wet spot would appear on his pants from precum. To make matters worse, Gulf kept on making mistakes and after about 6 NGs from the director, Mew was ready for release and somehow Gulf noticed that. He was having so much fun teasing him.

They said he couldn't have the main meal but they never said anything about playing with it and that's what he was doing; playing with his main meal.

He kept on messing with his lines intentionally and it was right after touching Mew that he messed up.

On the seventh try, Gulf was pushing it. He added a little squeeze to his touch and Mew tugged off the microphone from his chest and walked away. Writer Nao who had been witnessing everything unfolding took a step towards Gulf but Gulf was running after Mew to the direction of the bathroom.

Mew stood in the public bathroom with the tap running, hanging right at the edge of orgasm when Gulf strode in looking smug.

Mew did not look up but when Gulf touched his shoulder, his pinky making sure to rub against Mews neck, that's when he snapped.

He pushed Gulf towards the wall by force and slammed him against it.

"Stop whatever game you're playing. It's not funny." He demanded.

"What did I do p?" Gulf asked innocently as if he didn't know what he was doing wrong.

"You know damn well what I mean. I'm loosing control because you can't finish shooting one damn scene and everyone knows you're doing this intentionally."

Gulf shuffled to get out of the hold and his knee settled in between Mew's legs making sure to give a him rub. And Mew noticed Gulf was still pushing his limits and realized talking to him using words was not going to work.

Mew faltered when Gulf moved his knee again and unbuckled his pants quickly. He took out his swollen rod and let it rest on top of Gulf's thigh.

"This is what you wanted right?" Mew asked rubbing his dick against Gulf's leg.

"P'Mew," this was not how he imagined things would go. He seriously started trying to come out of this position but Mew kept him in place.

"You asked for this. You be responsible for it." The growly voice told Gulf he was trapped.

"P' I didn't....I'm not.." He tried to explain but words failed him. He was not gay was what he wanted to say but he couldn't finish his lines.

Mew was not gay either but they were in this situation together and the situation was spiraling out of control.

He was fighting Mew's hold until the moment when Mew's head rested next to his ear and started moaning;  he just lost the fight.

Mew's voice went low and in a whisper he started flirting in Gulf's ear.

"You were touching me and squeezing me everywhere as if you didn't know that every touch is fatal to me. Was it because you wanted to see me wrecked out of my mind with lust?"

Gulf only managed to shake his head, his voice forgotten.

Mew's voice was entrancing and Gulf without knowing was mirroring the moves Mew's hips was doing.

"I don't usually last this long but for some reason my body is trying to respect you since you're a boy."

Gulf tried to wiggle one last time just for formality when Mew mentioned that he was a boy but deep down he knew he was ready to accept whatever Mew was going to give him.

"But I can't take this anymore." Mew whispered one last time and kissed Gulf's ear.

Gulf shivered.

He directed Gulf's hand to his wet dick. 

Gulf automatically gripped it.

He stroked once as Mew kissed his neck.

Gulf had goosebumps.

He stroked again and Mew bit his neck.

Gulf's legs shook.

He stroked one last time and Mew was coming in Gulf's hands.

When Mew calmed down, he moved away and reached out for toilet paper. He wiped himself and tucked himself back in his pants. He took another paper towel and dried up his sweat from his face. He washed and dried his hands.

As soon as he was done, he left the bathroom quietly and Gulf was left standing against the wall...

With a hickey on his neck,

A raging boner in his pants,

And a hand full of cum!