Chapter 2

Gulf was eating dinner with everyone at home when Mew's drama came on.

"Oh is this a new one?" Ben asked increasing the volume so they could focus whilst eating. Gulf was still curious so he started watching. He found himself entranced. Mew's skin was so smooth. He didn't know if it was as a result of make up. As if to answer his question, his hand came in display and he realized it was not because of makeup. His skin was fair and he looked so sexy with his hands decorated with protruding veins. He looked at the actor's face and he couldn't help but admire. He was handsome. So good looking that he wanted to keep on watching him. He wanted the camera to keep on focusing on Mew only. Erl came to sit next to Gulf and Gulf snapped out of his head.

He had never paid attention to Mew. He noticed him because he was everywhere but he never paid attention to him. However ever since that kissing scene, his curiosity about the man sky rocketed. He wanted to know why his kissing scenes did not move him whilst his other scenes did. He wanted to know if he was the only person who felt this way. He wanted-

"I'd smash that."

Gulf almost chocked on his food. He turned to Erl and looked at Ben wondering if he had heard it too. He realized Erl was sitting right next to him and he was leaning closer to him than necessary.

"Hey," he scolded slapping Erl's arm lightly.

Everyone else got done and they retired to their rooms but Gulf kept on sitting on the couch watching Mew. He got distracted on the scenes Mew was absent and didn't move when Mew was on the screen.

And then a kiss scene came on. He took his phone out and started recording it. It was the same again.

The camera angle and movement, the rhythm of the kiss, everything was weird. It was a 15 seconds kiss and he got everything on his cam. After the kiss was done, he looked at the video again and he still found it weird. He went in his room and went to sit on Erl's bed next to Erl.

"Watch this." He said handing this phone over to Erl.

Erl grinned and with an eyebrow raised he said, "you want us to do this?"

"No weirdo, really take a look at this video."

"It's just two people kissing. What am I supposed to see?"

"Don't you find this kiss off? Like something is wrong?"

"Phi'Mew's kiss scenes are always like that. Haven't you watched his interview?"

"What did he say?"

"His kiss or romantic scenes are unique and he'll like them to stay that way, something along those lines."

"Weird thing to say don't you think?"

"The man is famous. He can say what he wants to say."

That night Gulf researched on all Mew's romantic scenes and they were all the same. He saw the interview Erl had talked about and Mew was proud of his romantic scenes and Gulf was left with a lump on his throat. He had questions but he had no one to ask. He was curious why his kissing scenes were like that but no one was going to give him the questions he was looking for.

It felt like his curiosity was never going to get answered when he woke up the following morning to breaking news that shook the nation.

Just before Gulf had gone to sleep the day before, about 42miles away from the boarding house, Mew was going to meet up with someone in a club. His disguise worked when he got in in the club. He had a hoodie on, a long brownish long coat, a black mask on and some fancy shoes on. It screamed celebrity. So as soon as he went in, people recognized him and pictures were taken. The pictures that ruined his life.

Mild barged in Mew's house pissed off so much that he wanted to spank Mew.

If only he could.

"Why would you go in a club when it's packed on Friday night?" He screamed slamming down the newspaper he was holding on the night stand and pulling off the covers from Mew's bed not so nicely.

Mew folded himself to keep himself warm. The sudden absence of the warm covers exposed him to the chilly air in his bedroom.

"It's cold," he mumbled as his hand looked for anything to keep him warm. There was nothing so he gave up and sat up begrudgingly.

"Why are you disturbing my beauty sleep?" He asked with a yawn, his eyes still closed.

"You went to a club yesterday?" Mild asked holding his waist clearly not pleased with this whole situation.

"I did. How did you know?"

Mild took a deep breath to calm down before he could lash out. Being Mew's manager was so frustrating. It was the most demanding and frustrating job he has ever done in his whole life and in that moment, a tiny part of him was happy that his job was ending with Mew's career ending.

He sat down and got his thoughts in order. They were supposed to deal with the situation first.

He took the newspaper and handed it to Mew. "Every newspaper has your name and pictures from yesterday. I've been receiving calls from reporters since 3am. I've been calling your mobile phone since 3:15am. Why didn't you tell me you had business to do?"

"What's the big deal? Everyone goes to a club. It's not like celebrities are saints." Mew asked looking at the picture with a frown. He hadn't read what the headline was saying but he froze when he saw the title displayed on the front page.

Mild sure sounded upset when he asked,

"Are you doing drugs now?"