Chapter 5

Mild was having a meeting with the CEO when suddenly Mew walked in looking fancy like  nobody's business.

"I said give it three more months!" His CEO said gritting his teeth, annoyed that Mew didn't listen to him.

"I never agreed to that." He said taking a seat right opposite Mild.

"I wasn't asking for your opinion when I sent you that email."

"Too bad I'm back."

The CEO was so angry. He hadn't finished tying up loose ends on Mew's case. He had yet to get the news on Mew's return ready, he was still discussing Mew's next project with Writer Nao. Everything was not ready that's why he had asked him for three more months but stubborn Mew decided otherwise.

He sat with a frown and Mild only stared speechless. He was in deep shit. He was Mew's manager and he had no idea the guy was coming back. He was just as surprised as the CEO. He shook his head in disappointment and looked at the CEO.

The owner of the company took his phone and made a phone call. He put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello Writer Nao, I know we talked a while ago but have you finished that project yet?"

" no I haven't, I need at least 6 months to finalize everything."

They all went quiet.

The plan was to announce Mew's return with a banger but he ruined it.

"I do have another series ready. We haven't found the first lead role."

"We'll take that." The CEO said with no hesitation and Mew smiled.

"About that," the writer hesitated. It's a different genre."

"Whatever genre it is we'll take it at this point."

"Ok then. I will send you the script and the program line up."

"Ok thank you writer Nao."

It seemed like the case had been solved. It was so calm after that. But it was only calm before a storm. The moment the script arrived, a few days later, with a BL cover Mew lost it.

He called his CEO with, "You want me to do what?"

"It's all acting. You know that right?"

"I'm not about to start kissing boys just because I need a loud come back."

"You're not the one doing the kissing Mew drop it."

He clenched his teeth to suppress his anger. "I'm not doing-

-Either you do this or go back to Italy for 6 more months. Those are your options. You made this mess to begin with. It's either you clean up or run away."

"But-

-Call me when you have made a decision."The phone call ended. Mew threw down the script as his manager came in. He knew Mew would act like this. Less than 2 years ago he was on top of the world and now he was being made to gain popularity through this means. He never acted or even thought of acting a BL series.

Mild picked up the script and randomly opened a page,

"Nam raised Boon's hands with stubborn authority, he starts his search from the ankles patting, searching for a contraband. His hands lead him up and slides up Boon's thighs. He rudely touches the forbidden island and Boon jolts feeling his privacy violated. He attempts to step back but Nam's hands goes to his back and pulls him back in front of him. They have a stare down and the temperature-"

Mild gets startled when Mew pushed the chair a little too hard.

"Aren't you enjoying this a little too much?"