Chapter 12

Mew didn't say anything until he got to his house. He made sure to lock his house this time so no one would get in. He placed a bolt to hinder any intrusion.

"What's going on here? What do you want from me?" Gulf asked as soon as Mew came in the room.

"I don't know why you have to make me do this...," Mew couldn't finish his sentence.

"So I made you do it? I made you fuck a stranger from the set because you can't keep it in your pants like any other normal person would?" Gulf was not kind with his words.

And that cut deep.

"I don't know why I have to explain myself to you when you're just one of the strangers I found on the set." Mew was harsh with his words too.

And that even cut deeper. Mew was so going to regret saying that.

"Then what am I doing if I'm a stranger?" Gulf asked dangerously approaching an angry Mew.

"Because I thought I should at least explain myself to you." He struggled to say knowing fully well he was contradicting himself.

"Explain what?" Gulf's hands went in his pocket as he kept on stepping towards Mew.

"That I'm not the father of that baby." Mew stepped back, surprised by Gulf's reaction.

"I never said you were." Gulf responded with a shrug.

"That I'm not in a relationship with her."

"I never said you were." Gulf did not stop walking until Mew was trapped; behind him a TV stand and in front of him Gulf. He felt small. He felt like Gulf was winning in whatever war was going on.

"You're still a stranger." Mew muttered unsure if this was the killing move but it only came off as anything but.

"Should I show you what I am to you?"

Before Mew could decipher what that meant, Gulf was kissing the life out of him.

He didn't fight it because this was it.

This was what he felt when Gulf really kissed him not what was happening at the set. The touches felt right and rough and so satisfying.

Gulf too was shocked when he was pushing Mew towards one of the shut doors. Mew realized what Gulf was doing and directed him to his bedroom and still they were like magnets. As soon as they landed on the bed Gulf was taking off his clothes. Mew watched him with an anticipation he had never felt before.

They rolled over for Mew to take off his clothes too and when they were both naked, Gulf admired Mew's puffed up chest. He wondered what Mew's reaction would be if he,

He sat up and went for the nipple. It was a lick and Mew was tugging Gulf's hair in response. Gulf placed a wet kiss on it and then quickly bit it. Mew pushed Gulf down feeling like he had been electrocuted. His senses were going crazy and he just didn't know what do. Gulf was unrelenting. The man had called him a stranger and he had to show him that a stranger, he was not.

Gulfs next target was the neck, his tongue came out first before his lips could touch the skin. He kissed with romantically his eyes closed. Mew went lax on Gulf and Gulf rolled them over so he could diligently perform.

He had a point to prove.

Now that mew was lying on the bed, his chest was calling out to Gulf. Gulf kissed his nipples more and every time Mew felt a zipping feeling traveling throughout his body. It was intense.

Too intense.

After Gulf was done with his chest, he went between Mew's legs. He avoided where Mew wanted him to touch. He could see Mew's desperation from the precum sliding on the side of Mew's stomach. Gulf still avoided Mew's dick and went on his inner thighs. He kissed them and licked them. And every time he used his teeth, Mew's thighs shook with pleasure.

After a few minutes of Gulf torturing Mew, he went and smelled Mew's rock hard erection. His hand just held it and Mew was shaking with ejaculation. He came so hard and Gulf watched amazed.

How can this be so intense like this? Mew's face was looked so magical. The agony, the pleasure, the vulnerability was displayed perfectly on his face. Gulf liked it. He liked it so  much that he wanted to do it again. Just to see that face again.

Whilst he waited for Mew's breathing to calm down, Gulf took some tissues and cleaned Mew. After that he was laying on top of Mew possessively.

He kissed an unresponsive Mew. He kissed him lazily until he started to respond. As soon as Mew's legs found strength again, they cuddled with Gulf's. His hands went to grip Gulfs ass and started responding energetically in the kiss.

He had never experienced such an intense sexual moment.

And Gulf was not slowing down.

"Are you trying to prove a point?" Mew asked in between kisses.

"It's just me imprinting myself in your mind so that I don't hear you address me as a stranger again."

Gulf finished and got up from Mew's bed. He went on his knees and faced a still aroused Mew.

"What are you trying to do?" Mew asked.

Gulf only smirked and dug his middle finger in Mew's anus with no warning.

"Wa-it, nooooo"

This was a no no. This was new.

But to Gulf too. However he was seeing this to the end. He thought of himself as a hypocrite for a minute. He had rejected every confession and advancement from Erl but now here he was, leading in the participation of this escapade.

"Waaaaiiit," Mew moaned and whined at the same time.

"Shhhhh," Gulf shooshed him, his other hand going for his penis. That was going to calm him down and Mew calmed down. He felt uncomfortable with Gulf's hand in him but his other hand on his penis was making him feel good that for a moment he forgot about the weirdness of the situation.

The pain from Gulf's stretching had Mew closing his legs.

"Trust me." Gulf cajoled him, rubbing his thighs so he could relax.

Mew relaxed slowly. Gulf went exploring and after a while Mew got into the rhythm Gulf's fingers had created.

"This is my first time," Gulf said getting up to insert his penis into Mew who scrunched his face and tried to welcome the invader but it was hard for him to not feel pain.

Gulf went all the way in and settled nicely inside Mew.

"Look at me," he said to Mew who was gritting his teeth with pain.

"Come on, look at me phi,"

As soon as Mew looked at Gulf, Gulf slightly pulled out slammed in softly. Mew could only gasp at the feeling. The pain was still there but Gulf's shaved groin slamming against his balls was causing the electric feeling again.

"I'm close." Mew gasped, his hands on Gulf's thighs. Gulf who had been holding off increased his pace. Feeling the veins on his cock being pumped by Mew's tight opening was a euphoric feeling.

Gulf's thrust against Mew's balls caused them to tighten. Mew didn't know what to do. It was more intense than the last. He felt suffocated with pleasure. His skin started tingling the moment the first drop of cum escaped his penis. His senses magnified as he felt every movement, every sound, every smell, everything happening around him.

He looked at Gulf who was staring at him too; his mouth agape and forehead creased with pleasure as he released his own seeds in Mew. The vulnerability they showed each other in that moment was something they wanted to hide from the world.

Gulf wanted to clean Mew but every time he touched him, Mew shook with shivers as if cold; the goosebumps on his skin refusing to clear up. He turned down temperature in the room in order for Mew to cool off. He stayed by his side as Mew laid there helplessly trying to come down from the high but failing to. His penis had ejaculated a load of cum but still it was hard as a rock. Gulf who used to have fun playing with Mew's feelings realized then how serious this situation was.

This was not a game anymore.