Chapter 19

It was then that Gulf realized he had messed up. He pushed Erl off and ran after Mew.

"P'Mew," he called out panicked as Mew exited the front door.

"PMew," he grabbed Mew's hand to stop him and Mew felt even more angry.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" He roughly swatted Gulf's hand and continued to walk away. More like march away.

"P'Mew I can explain. P'Mew please."

Mew was about to get in his car when Gulf shut the door as soon as he opened it.

He stood in front of Mew stubbornly blocking the man's way, "I can explain. Please hear me out."

"Explain what?"

"It's not what it looks like." Gulf chose the wrong line as an introduction to his case.

"Aha," Mew scoffed his face showing disapproval. He thought it was a line he had to use in the drama but hearing Gulf say it made everything look like a joke.

He pushed Gulf away and to enter the car and when Gulf tried to stop him he glared at him and Gulf stepped away with wet cheeks.

He watched Mew drive away feeling helpless and hurt. He was hurting and he didn't know what was going on. He was confused and had so many questions. Why was Mew here? How did he get here? How did he come in?

He dried up his tears as soon as Mew's car was out of his view and went back to get the answers.

Erl was fully dressed when he went in their room.

"Phi what have you done?"

"What did I do?" Erl asked playing dumb.

Gulf looked at his phone and saw that it been placed upside down. He didn't leave it like that.

"Phi did you touch my phone?"

"And if I did?"

"What is wrong with you? That's invasion of privacy and.." Gulf saw the smile of triumph on Erl's face. "Why are you doing this?" He asked feeling defeated.

"I was first."

"P' you know it doesn't work like that."

"Then how does it work? Do I have to be rich and popular so that you can turn gay?" The atmosphere became tense now.

"I didn't turn gay because he was gay and popular!" Gulf responded firmly.

"Then?" Erl asked raising his eyebrows in question.

"Because-

-Of his dick?" Erl cut Gulf.

"P!"

"Then how did you suddenly gay with him when you were not gay with me for two whole years? Because of of his fame? Was it money?"

Gulf felt insulted and offended. He never knew that Erl was the type that turned disgusting after being rejected. His behavior was just down right nasty and Gulf didn't want to deal with the disrespect he was experiencing in that juncture.

He took a backpack and started packing his clothes thinking about what this guy was implying, thinking of a response to say to get back at him for all the blows his ego was taking.

When he was done packing he didn't know what to say and he suddenly thought why?

Why should he explain himself to him? For what?

He turned to Erl who was watching him quietly,

"Phi I'm not inclined to explain myself to you. I don't owe you any explanation about who I choose to be and who I choose to be with. So what if I choose to be gay with him and not with you? You might be mistaken about something, my dick chose him and not you and my heart agreed and I need you to respect that. I'll never forgive you for this phi."